Jérémy Gabriel a besoin de notre aide

Exactly. His studio is probably way more than a 15 hundred bucks home setup, but he got the point and did the right thing IMO. Actually, for any musician having your own studio setup is the best gift you can give yourself.

Decent quality PC with a decent audio interface (i.e. not the onboard crackly crap that comes with normal PCs) - 1200$

Beringher B-1 Phantom Power microphone with 4 input mixer - 250$

Mixcraft Pro 8.x (best quality/price/value DAW - 100$ (on special, it's always on special...)

TBH to make a REALLY good job you need a few VST plug-ins but you can make a "decent" job with only the included bundle.

One can go nuts and wait for the Black Friday Waves specials. I got the Waves Mercury pack for 50% off a few years ago, never looked back.

You can produce some pretty excellent sounding shit with Reaper alone. The EQ suite is fantastic and so are the compressors (including a multi-band compressor) and reverb effects. I'm actually surprised you aren't all over reaper, it's the same price as Acoustica Mixcraft

You can produce some pretty excellent sounding shit with Reaper alone. The EQ suite is fantastic and so are the compressors (including a multi-band compressor) and reverb effects. I'm actually surprised you aren't all over reaper, it's the same price as Acoustica Mixcraft

I tried Reaper a long time ago but I had already gotten used to Mixcraft and now all my rig is built around it. I started using Mixcraft 5.0 and I buy the update every time a new one comes out and goes on special.

Note that at the studio where I got my training they used Pro Tools on MacOS so after I was done "learning" I naturally got Pro Tools 10 for PC but the VST format it supports (or at least supported back then) were not the standard PC ones, it required some kind of exotic plug ins that were more expensive than VSTs so that's when I tested Mixcraft as a free trial at first.

Ca serait fucké en sale pareil de voir ca aux nouvelles. Jay Gab leaks a sex tape.

''Apres avoir admis publiquement qu'il ne sait pas du tout chanter, Jeremi Gabriel se lance dans le rappe. Il nie tout plagiat, sa mere le défend publiquement. Elle lance d'ailleurs un message a la population; forcez vous svp cette fois la pour encourager mon fils avec le go fund me sti. La suite a Denis Levesque a 21h00''

I tried Reaper a long time ago but I had already gotten used to Mixcraft and now all my rig is built around it. I started using Mixcraft 5.0 and I buy the update every time a new one comes out and goes on special.

Note that at the studio where I got my training they used Pro Tools on MacOS so after I was done "learning" I naturally got Pro Tools 10 for PC but the VST format it supports (or at least supported back then) were not the standard PC ones, it required some kind of exotic plug ins that were more expensive than VSTs so that's when I tested Mixcraft as a free trial at first.

In the mid 2000s I used to work on Cool Edit pro and liked the way it worked like switching between multitrack and wave edit mode but you're editing the wav itself so you always have to backup every raw file. I would make stuff with Fruity or Reason and then have to bounce the track to Cool Edit (a major pain in the fuckin ass) for the OCD editing and sometimes I'd fuck it up and have to render another one and start over, but that's the old tech. I don't think DAWs edit the wavs directly nowadays, in reaper anyway the raw file remains untouched on the hard drive no matter how much you work on it, I'm not sure how that works, but it's the shit. Stopped recording shit for a while and couple years ago someone suggested I try Ableton for something I was starting to work on and fuck that. After almost 10 years of not doing anything, Ableton was way too weird, couldn't figure it out. It even made me question how in the fuck I managed to ever be proficient in reason, which is another cryptic one in itself. Watched a few videos and settled on Reaper for the long run. It's so god damn simple and it has everything. Big ass waveforms right in your face, stacked tracks where you put the big ass waveforms, bar goes across, shit plays when bar hits it, job done. Bus'ing tracks with folders is just stupid easy, adding plugins to tracks and managing them is stupid easy. It even bridges your 32 bit plugins to your 64 bit OS without even mentionning it, while I needed x64bridge just to run superior drummer in Ableton live and then couldn't do shit with it.

I'm looking at screenshots of mixcraft and yeah it looks good. Anything that looks like pro tools is fine in my book. I never used pro tools, but I like all the daws that rip it off, so I guess I'm a pro tools guy.

En plus le restaurant où il travaillait a passé au feu et a fermé lol
Tsé quand t'as rien pour toi dans vie.

L'autiste est tellement mauvais qu'il a crissé la business à terre donc le proprio a mis le feu pour collecter les assurances

Back