gas in oil

goldencoq

has anyone had this issue?

long story short:

checked oil, was black as hell, over full by 2L smelt like gas and skidoo

replaced it, after only doing 4000km on last flush

2 weeks after, 200km later, already smelling funky, .5l over and brown poopish

so for some reason, gas is dumping like crazy in the oil... but why?

i know its running a bit rich... but... jeeeeebus... its not normal...

need help

tech said:

its normal, because i only do about 1.1km a day and its always cold... etc...

car is a 2016 veloster 1.6T with cat delete, cold air intake and a couple basic mods

sounds like same problem as the 1.5T from Honda , there was a crack within the cylinder walls or somewhere? i dont remember.

Compression et leak down test that muthafucka

the car is still under the garanty...

but anyways... the problem is i work at a hyundai dealership... and the tech is being a dick with me and dosent want to do anything because... well its just because i dont do much distance and thats all end of story...

and i cant realy send it to another dealership... so im kinda in a pickel... so i want to check and find the problem myself...

so i need to know what to check so i can find the problem and then push to get a specific thing fixed... since then dont want to do the diagnostics...

ben c vrai que si tu va a job et que lauto a meme pas le temps de réchauffer cest normal qui se lave un peu, yé tjrs sur le "choke" l'ecu injecte plus pendant le cold start,

ben c vrai que si tu va a job et que lauto a meme pas le temps de réchauffer cest normal qui se lave un peu, yé tjrs sur le "choke" l'ecu injecte plus pendant le cold start,

je fait 0.7km matin, midi allez retour et soir... et je fait un 40-50 dans mon weekend... pas plus...

You drive 1.1km/day? So... 0.55km each way to work? You know those things attached to your lower torso? They'll get you to work for free in about 3 minutes.

Edit: Just saw your 0.7km. I can't believe you're driving there... I really wouldn't want to be the next girl to own your car.

techniquement ça change rien, car si ont suit la logique, tout le monde aurait le même problème, car tout le monde fait un cold start a chaque jour et roule au moins 1km par jour, donc tout le monde aurais 2l de trop dans leur moteur apres 20 cold start et 1km de distance...

Sauf que de faire 1 km par jour est probablement vraiment pas bon pour un moteur ca c'est sure et en plus .7km aller, siboir tes paresseux en svp

techniquement ça change rien, car si ont suit la logique, tout le monde aurait le même problème, car tout le monde fait un cold start a chaque jour et roule au moins 1km par jour, donc tout le monde aurais 2l de trop dans leur moteur apres 20 cold start et 1km de distance...

Sauf que de faire 1 km par jour est probablement vraiment pas bon pour un moteur ca c'est sure et en plus .7km aller, siboir tes paresseux en svp

Not really.

Because no engine is 100% efficient at burning the fuel that enters the combustion chamber, a little fuel will leak past the piston rings and enter the crank case and engine oil.

This is a problem because it thins the oil and can harm the engine parts.

However, as the oil heats up, it helps the unburned fuel to evaporate and leave the engine through the crankcase ventilation system. But if the engine rarely gets up to operating temperature, then the fuel vapors will not leave the crankcase and will thin out the engine oil.

https://mechanics.stackexchange.com/questions/4861/is-short-drive-trip-bad-for-your-engine

the car is still under the garanty...

but anyways... the problem is i work at a hyundai dealership... and the tech is being a dick with me and dosent want to do anything because... well its just because i dont do much distance and thats all end of story...

and i cant realy send it to another dealership... so im kinda in a pickel... so i want to check and find the problem myself...

so i need to know what to check so i can find the problem and then push to get a specific thing fixed... since then dont want to do the diagnostics...
Appel gilbert

Not really.

Because no engine is 100% efficient at burning the fuel that enters the combustion chamber, a little fuel will leak past the piston rings and enter the crank case and engine oil.

However, as the oil heats up, it helps the unburned fuel to evaporate and leave the engine through the crankcase ventilation system. But if the engine rarely gets up to operating temperature, then the fuel vapors will not leave the crankcase and will thin out the engine oil.

https://mechanics.stackexchange.com/questions/4861/is-short-drive-trip-bad-for-your-engine

+1 cest aussi les raison pour laquelle le moteur ne s'éteint jamais avant d'avoir atteint sa température de marche sur les véhicule hybride lorsqu'il décolle.

Sinon tout ces moteurs la se laverait a force de partir/arreter sans se rechauffer.

You drive 1.1km/day? So... 0.55km each way to work? You know those things attached to your lower torso? They'll get you to work for free in about 3 minutes.

Edit: Just saw your 0.7km. I can't believe you're driving there... I really wouldn't want to be the next girl to own your car.

l’été je fait plus de millage...

ça change quoi pour la discutions que je prend mon auto pour allez travaillé?

Not really.

bon...

merci de cette information utile... thats all i Wanted to know...

hey on est rendu matente en maudit sur un forum de char conseiller le monde de marcher...

Nothing I guess but it explains your problem perfectly. Your car is being misused and you're seeing the result.

thanks for the info...

so if i understand... i need to let it get to get better crank ventilation and let it warm up before stopping it?

bon...

merci de cette information utile... thats all i Wanted to know...

hey on est rendu matente en maudit sur un forum de char conseiller le monde de marcher...
ben...pas vraiment. J'adore conduire, mais je marcherais ste distance là pour la job parce que ça ne me tente pas d'avoir les même problèmes de char que toi.

ben...pas vraiment. J'adore conduire, mais je marcherais ste distance là pour la job parce que ça ne me tente pas d'avoir les même problèmes de char que toi.

javoue que c'est logique avant je voyageais 30 min matin et soir

ça commencer depuis le froid et les nouvelles conditions de conduite

Back