WHY ARE US Mercedes Dealers wayyyy better than our shitty ones.

student13

Guys why are US dealers , way better than our Canadian ones?

I took my SUV to for an oil change at my home dealership (Palm Beach FL) , they washed and vaccumed it no charge , while, I eat fancy French cheese and canape. Palm Beach Mercedes way bigger too, than Montreal dealerships (ok they are american more customers justifies bigger dealership but still WTF. ). Then there is the holy grail of Mercedes dealers. Mercedes of the Woodlands (Texas). If you take Silver Star , and MB West Island and put them together, that's almost MB Woodlands. I sat there had a buffet lunch of sandwiches, and shit, while I walked through endless showroom g-Wagons.
Heck you would think the Kardashians were all getting their cars fixed all at once.

What are your dealer experiences ?

Seriously, you compare a place where there is about one Mercedes per person to Quebec.
Same with LA area, there are so many Mercedes around that the dealers are huge.

If you go to a Bez dealer in a small City, let's say Minneapolis you likely won't have the same size.

As for service, it's dealer dependant not equal across the brand, even here in Montreal some dealers of a same brand offer more amenities than another

Oh,just saw this was a Student13 post, I should not have bothered answering...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pour référence, les Mercedes de student13. En souhaitant que cela aide à comprendre pour ceux qui lisent le thread. :)

https://www.montrealracing.com/foru...-the-forum&p=10336022&viewfull=1#post10336022

Salut "HeavyMetal" . Je suis content de discuter mes vehicules , mais, si j'ai un platte C classe, ou un Mercedes-Mclaren SLR, ca change rien , vis a vis le qualite qu'on les Quebecois recoit chez MB.

Seriously, you compare a place where there is about one Mercedes per person to Quebec.
Same with LA area, there are so many Mercedes around that the dealers are huge.

If you go to a Bez dealer in a small City, let's say Minneapolis you likely won't have the same size.

As for service, it's dealer dependant not equal across the brand, even here in Montreal some dealers of a same brand offer more amenities than another

Oh,just saw this was a Student13 post, I should not have bothered answering...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You are too funny, give up your day job and become Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle.

The population of Montreal roughly rivals Palm Beach county . However My home dealership , MB of Palm Beach, still treats me way better, and MB of Woodlands (Houston TX -- northern suburbs though - affluent like west island), is like another planet. While larger in population, you cant exactly compare, because Houston and Dallas are sooo spread out, that saying North houston is like the size of Montreal is a fair comparison IMO.

All I know is that I miss having my car serviced, and driving to the beach/Ocean 5 minutes away..... especially in this shitty cold :-(

Last edited:
You are too funny, give up your day job and become Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle.

The population of Montreal roughly rivals Palm Beach county . However My home dealership , MB of Palm Beach, still treats me way better, and MB of Woodlands (Houston TX -- northern suburbs though - affluent like west island), is like another planet. While larger in population, you cant exactly compare, because Houston and Dallas are sooo spread out, that saying North houston is like the size of Montreal is a fair comparison IMO.

All I know is that I miss having my car serviced, and driving to the beach/Ocean 5 minutes away..... especially in this shitty cold :-(

I might not be funny, but you are really dumb.

"Palm Beach has a median household income of $124,562 and a median family income of $137,867"

That's $188k CAD

Montreal is $76,950 CAD

then wonder again why the Mercedes dealers have more clients and have more amenities in Palm Beach than Montreal.

You're really that clueless?

Salut "HeavyMetal" . Je suis content de discuter mes vehicules , mais, si j'ai un platte C classe, ou un Mercedes-Mclaren SLR, ca change rien , vis a vis le qualite qu'on les Quebecois recoit chez MB.

Tu marques un point.

Mais avec le ton que tu donnais à ton post initial pouvait donner l'impression que tu devais t'attendre à un service MB pour un véhicule valent au moins 100 000$.

Le service MB est différent aux States dans les grands centres métropolitains parce que c'est le Mercedes-Benz branding. Plus que tu t'éloignes des grands centres métropolitains, le service dépend du type du client: un proprio de SLR sera mieux traité qu'un proprio d'un ML qui a été mis en service il y a + de 10ans.

I might not be funny, but you are really dumb.

"Palm Beach has a median household income of $124,562 and a median family income of $137,867"

That's $188k CAD

Montreal is $76,950 CAD

then wonder again why the Mercedes dealers have more clients and have more amenities in Palm Beach than Montreal.

You're really that clueless?

I came across this post in 2021 , because I was researching Palm Beach (County) and Palm Beach (island) for a completely different reason (property and auto transport related matters).

However I did not notice that the above poster left such a rough and aggressive comment here, nothing new here that I never bothered reading (back then).
I notice that the people on MR who are super aggressive are only that because they cannot back up anything with proper fact .......that requires not talking out of your ass.
The household income in Palm Beach County in (2019) is 63,299$ (USD).

Now I shall do what "really dumb" people like me do is back up what I say before opening my mouth. source: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/palmbeachcountyflorida/INC110219#INC110219

Ben oui Palm Beach est aussi pauvre que Montreal, continues d'être aussi tata.

student13 gonna student13

Back