Affichage des résultats 1 à 7 sur 7

Discussion: WHY ARE US Mercedes Dealers wayyyy better than our shitty ones.

High on octane

Status
    Car:
    Mercedes-Benz S600/ ML320
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WHY ARE US Mercedes Dealers wayyyy better than our shitty ones.

Guys why are US dealers , way better than our Canadian ones?

I took my SUV to for an oil change at my home dealership (Palm Beach FL) , they washed and vaccumed it no charge , while, I eat fancy French cheese and canape. Palm Beach Mercedes way bigger too, than Montreal dealerships (ok they are american more customers justifies bigger dealership but still WTF. ). Then there is the holy grail of Mercedes dealers. Mercedes of the Woodlands (Texas). If you take Silver Star , and MB West Island and put them together, that's almost MB Woodlands. I sat there had a buffet lunch of sandwiches, and shit, while I walked through endless showroom g-Wagons.
    Heck you would think the Kardashians were all getting their cars fixed all at once.

What are your dealer experiences ?
    No more flash by 2018 , yeah !

Brand Spankin Newbie

Status
    Car:
    BMW M3
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    US population is ten time higher than Canada

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

3. Likes Ray19 Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Tacoma+XC90
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Seriously, you compare a place where there is about one Mercedes per person to Quebec.
    Same with LA area, there are so many Mercedes around that the dealers are huge.

If you go to a Bez dealer in a small City, let's say Minneapolis you likely won't have the same size.

As for service, it's dealer dependant not equal across the brand, even here in Montreal some dealers of a same brand offer more amenities than another

Oh,just saw this was a Student13 post, I should not have bothered answering...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

5. Likes -OG-, Exo Performance Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle ?
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Pour référence, les Mercedes de student13. En souhaitant que cela aide à comprendre pour ceux qui lisent le thread.

https://www.montrealracing.com/forum...1#post10336022

High on octane

Status
    Car:
    Mercedes-Benz S600/ ML320
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par HeavyMetal Voir le message
    Pour référence, les Mercedes de student13. En souhaitant que cela aide à comprendre pour ceux qui lisent le thread.

https://www.montrealracing.com/forum...1#post10336022

Salut "HeavyMetal" . Je suis content de discuter mes vehicules , mais, si j'ai un platte C classe, ou un Mercedes-Mclaren SLR, ca change rien , vis a vis le qualite qu'on les Quebecois recoit chez MB.

Citation Envoyé par MrSpace Voir le message
    Seriously, you compare a place where there is about one Mercedes per person to Quebec.
    Same with LA area, there are so many Mercedes around that the dealers are huge.

If you go to a Bez dealer in a small City, let's say Minneapolis you likely won't have the same size.

As for service, it's dealer dependant not equal across the brand, even here in Montreal some dealers of a same brand offer more amenities than another

Oh,just saw this was a Student13 post, I should not have bothered answering...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    You are too funny, give up your day job and become Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle.

The population of Montreal roughly rivals Palm Beach county . However My home dealership , MB of Palm Beach, still treats me way better, and MB of Woodlands (Houston TX -- northern suburbs though - affluent like west island), is like another planet. While larger in population, you cant exactly compare, because Houston and Dallas are sooo spread out, that saying North houston is like the size of Montreal is a fair comparison IMO.

All I know is that I miss having my car serviced, and driving to the beach/Ocean 5 minutes away..... especially in this shitty cold :-(
    Dernière modification par student13 ; 30/12/2018 à 10h19.
    No more flash by 2018 , yeah !

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Tacoma+XC90
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par student13 Voir le message
    You are too funny, give up your day job and become Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle.

The population of Montreal roughly rivals Palm Beach county . However My home dealership , MB of Palm Beach, still treats me way better, and MB of Woodlands (Houston TX -- northern suburbs though - affluent like west island), is like another planet. While larger in population, you cant exactly compare, because Houston and Dallas are sooo spread out, that saying North houston is like the size of Montreal is a fair comparison IMO.

All I know is that I miss having my car serviced, and driving to the beach/Ocean 5 minutes away..... especially in this shitty cold :-(
    I might not be funny, but you are really dumb.

"Palm Beach has a median household income of $124,562 and a median family income of $137,867"

That's $188k CAD

Montreal is $76,950 CAD

then wonder again why the Mercedes dealers have more clients and have more amenities in Palm Beach than Montreal.

You're really that clueless?

9. Likes -OG-, Exo Performance Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle ?
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par student13 Voir le message
    Salut "HeavyMetal" . Je suis content de discuter mes vehicules , mais, si j'ai un platte C classe, ou un Mercedes-Mclaren SLR, ca change rien , vis a vis le qualite qu'on les Quebecois recoit chez MB.
    Tu marques un point.

Mais avec le ton que tu donnais à ton post initial pouvait donner l'impression que tu devais t'attendre à un service MB pour un véhicule valent au moins 100 000$.

Le service MB est différent aux States dans les grands centres métropolitains parce que c'est le Mercedes-Benz branding. Plus que tu t'éloignes des grands centres métropolitains, le service dépend du type du client: un proprio de SLR sera mieux traité qu'un proprio d'un ML qui a été mis en service il y a + de 10ans.

Règles de messages