Trans Customer gets Angry for Getting Called "Sir"

obviously he has serious mental issues related to his sexuality.
it's pretty sad; i don't know why this is news.

obviously he has serious mental issues related to his sexuality.
it's pretty sad; i don't know why this is news.

Because Social Justice Warriors need to be offended constantly and will look on the internet for things to offend them.

haha has to be joke lol, seriously I'm not sure anymore what I would in such a situation, I'm starting to think that anything that you say/do you'll be judged no matter what and probably get in shit, so might as well take that big baseball bat/crowbar from under the counter and beat the shit of him, sorry I mean her, I'm pretty sure if a few videos like that surface, where people know theyre life is fucked because calling wrong pronom, lol, will put things into perspective for the crazy's ... not saying beating him with a bat isn't crazy either, but somehow so much better lol

btw I'm not talking about people that have big mental health issues and are not aware of what they're doing or who/what they are, we're talking here about someone that has obviously some mental issues around his sexuallity, but not completly unaware of the social context he's in at the moment he goes bat shit crazy

haha has to be joke lol, seriously I'm not sure anymore what I would in such a situation, I'm starting to think that anything that you say/do you'll be judged no matter what and probably get in shit, so might as well take that big baseball bat/crowbar from under the counter and beat the shit of him, sorry I mean her, I'm pretty sure if a few videos like that surface, where people know theyre life is fucked because calling wrong pronom, lol, will put things into perspective for the crazy's ... not saying beating him with a bat isn't crazy either, but somehow so much better lol

btw I'm not talking about people that have big mental health issues and are not aware of what they're doing or who/what they are, we're talking here about someone that has obviously some mental issues around his sexuallity, but not completly unaware of the social context he's in at the moment he goes bat shit crazy

Its not a joke, in california its a crime to intentionally “misgender” a person and it could lead to jail time.

What a great time to live in.

Not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one of my best friends' brother went through a sex change to become a woman. She's pretty messed up mentally and snaps for mundane issues related to people calling her a he.

To most people, it's another transgender having an attention fit. But in reality, it's a human who is really deeply troubled, and has been sexually confused her whole life. It's really sad and not a laughing matter. She'll probably commit suicide in the next 5-10 years.

I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

When he/she said "take it outside" I would have said : I will not hit a woman.

giphy.gif

one of my best friends' “”SISTER”” went through a sex change to become a woman. She's pretty messed up mentally and snaps for mundane issues related to people calling her a he.

To most people, it's another transgender having an attention fit. But in reality, it's a human who is really deeply troubled, and has been sexually confused her whole life. It's really sad and not a laughing matter. She'll probably commit suicide in the next 5-10 years.

I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

EDITED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Est-ce que je peux être aussi offusqué si on me refuse de me saluer de cette façon: "Mon seigneur Vlad Tepes"?

Et comme rétribution, est-ce que je peux déverser mon courroux en empalant ceux qui me manquent de respect et de m'en sortir au niveau légal puisque j'ai été "misgendé"?

Est-ce que je peux être aussi offusqué si on me refuse de me saluer de cette façon: "Mon seigneur Vlad Tepes"?

Et comme rétribution, est-ce que je peux déverser mon courroux en empalant ceux qui me manquent de respect et de m'en sortir au niveau légal puisque j'ai été "misgendé"?
as-tu un problème mental qui t'as empêcher d'être comfortable dans ta peau toute ta vie?

Back