2019 Formula 1 season official thread

I am still persistently rooting for this gentleman:

d77538e3cdaf6980653e6e8cc89980-faa52.jpg

Kudos to Max for speaking the truth. It is about time someone shuts up pretty boy Rosberg, never liked him....

"But I really don't care what he says on his channels anyway.

"He does it very often. At the beginning of this year he even called me a narcissist. That is very extreme."

Verstappen accused Rosberg of only speaking out because he was trying to boost the followers of his YouTube channel and suggested he should have continued racing if he had wanted to earn more money.

"He has got no charisma and he doesn't get to work anywhere," added Verstappen. "But hey, that's also his problem.

"Maybe he also wants to make money with his YouTube channel.

"But then he could have been better off driving, because then he could have earned much more money."

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/145811/rosberg-becoming-the-new-villeneuve--verstappen

Kudos to Max for speaking the truth. It is about time someone shuts up pretty boy Rosberg, never liked him....

Rosberg is probably one of the only people that agreed with the FIA when they penalized Vettel for not crashing in the wall at the Canadian GP and I agree with Verstappen about him.

still, Leclerc was already on provision pole, Vettel must feel Leclerc's breath blowing on his neck..another pole for him

It look like Hulkenberg didn't want to be on front and purposely slowed down to let pass someone to gain some tow effect

Back