2019 Formula 1 season official thread

Lewis moaning. He's just uppity that Leclerc has arrived. Sadly he could get a time penalty . This is fantastic stuff. I'm literally standing pacing

What has happened since France? All the races have been amazing

This is nutss, nuts I tell you. Can Mercedes attack 2.0. if Leclerc holds on this will be a huge huge win

Great job Leclerc! Promising future... now Ferrari just needs to give him a car that can be as performant on other tracks with less straight lines...

This was what F1 needs. A battle during the entire race. Mercedes tossed everything at Ferrari today. Monza has exploded

Impressive job by LEC. Able to handle the pressure from both Mercs. This will not only be good for his own confidence when faced with adversity but great for the confidence the team will have for him in the future. I really like him, not a push over nor a dirty driver either. Promissing driver for F1.

Fantastic win for Charles and Ferrari. Seb needs to hit the reset button.

I expect to see Mad Max bounce back in the coming races...

I think there will be many exciting races until the end of the season even though Lewis will win the championship

Last edited:
I’m so happy for Daniel.
Leclerc is a winzip.
Hamilton should stfu and take it like a man, given that he has high chances of winning anyway

Stfu about what? Lol

Whining about being ''pushed'' out of the track and saying younger driver have it easier on penalty. Its normal for him to whine a bit about it he always has it on a silver plate when battling bottas. Leclerc had nothing to lose and hamilton had everything to lose in terms of points to bottas. No way he was gonna pass Leclerc without a clash

Whining about being ''pushed'' out of the track and saying younger driver have it easier on penalty. Its normal for him to whine a bit about it he always has it on a silver plate when battling bottas. Leclerc had nothing to lose and hamilton had everything to lose in terms of points to bottas. No way he was gonna pass Leclerc without a clash

“Whining”.... he made a radio message to his team like any other driver would have...
You want to hear real whining, go listen to Vettel’s radio messages during the messed up out-lap in yesterday’s Q3.

Here they are:
“Tell Charles to go.”
“Tell him to come in front, then.”

You gotta read those with a whiny tone...

C’est Totto qui a chialé et non HAM.

Il reste que malgré tout l’avance qu’il a au championnat, HAM n’est plus sous les spotlights et ça doit le titiller lol

Il n’a pas gagné depuis 3-4 courses je crois

Back