2019 Formula 1 season official thread

It will hurt his image... Being sick is part of life, it's just an inconvenience

Schumacher openly wept on the podium after his mom's passing.

Sure - both are part of being human.

You're not answering my question though: Would you want to be on TV when you're sick?

Ass or not....if its his decision, its his decision. If the producers didnt want to leave that decision in his hands, they should have made the contract better.

Also, im happy to be living rent-free in LG’s head lol. Not one topic where he cant bring me up!

Ass or not....if its his decision, its his decision. If the producers didnt want to leave that decision in his hands, they should have made the contract better.

Also, im happy to be living rent-free in LG’s head lol. Not one topic where he cant bring me up!
All bow to Lord Hamilton!

Say hello to the other tenants.

What a great session. Max will start P1! I watched from a Cafe in Paris where they laughed at Renault

That was an exciting end of Q3. The RB is better suited for this type of track then the Merc but it was still ridiculously close between VER and BOT. Very happy for Max. Does this mean LEC outqualified VET so far this year?

Encore une fois, Kimi a prouvé qu’il est un pilote exceptionnel. Une excellente performance dans une voiture moyenne

Belle course, chapeau MB pour la stratégie.. Max bon perdant. et belle course entre eux. Ham était en feu...

Est-ce que le bandwagon de Bottas existe encore? J'aimerais que Mercs le remplace l'an prochain juste pour mixer les cartes et mettre Ham sous pression.

Back