2019 Formula 1 season official thread

Ver méritait 20sec... pas juste 5sec...
Les marshalls pas fort en ce moment sur le circuit pour la gestion des pénalités...

quand j'y penses, il y a 2 personne content que Lance Stroll soit sur le circuit F1
1- Perez, parce qu'il le bat toujours avec le même équipement
2- Son papa.

Kimi était pas trop content d’être pogné en arriere de Lance hier.

quand j'y penses, il y a 2 personne content que Lance Stroll soit sur le circuit F1
2- Son papa.

I have said it since the start that he is a waste of a seat.
And I have nothing against him in particular, but the financial backing that he has is the reason he has no real desire to push himself and win anything.
He's set for life regardless of what he is doing, F1, full time vlogging or flipping burgers. Most other F1 drivers' financial status depends on their performance in the car.

2- Son papa.
I believe it Lawrence will tell Lance to hang it up you've had your fun in a few years

Good riddance. Bring in Ricciardo if you want a no.1 or bring in a viable no.2 and put your pegs on Leclerc.

This is not coming from his mouth, could be just rumors to stir shit up.
In his recent interview he mentioned he had no intention to retire soon, I think it was with Pinkham.

Otherwise this could be a great opportunity of Ricciardo to bank and get better results as well.

Yup, the season has been a bore to date that the silly season is starting very early. The press has nothing to say aside from a lot of negative press surrounding Ferrari. Yes, they made quite a few mistakes but a day doesn't go by where the British press doesn't have some suggestions to fix Ferrari.

British press, a lot of FAKE news!!!

Interesting read. If true then F1 needs to rethink the whole tire situation, spectators want racing on the track. This level of expertise only interests engineers...

Whether we like it or not, the story of the 2019 Formula 1 season is boiling down to tires. The inability for many teams to find the performance and heat window for this year’s Pirelli tire compounds has been an elusive hunt for six races so far and the only team who seems to have unlocked the narrow performance window has been Mercedes.

“The tires of this season are quite different in this respect. Warm-up [is] a lot more difficult and what we may call the window, the temperature target of when you have the best grip from the tires, in order to achieve it, you need to heat up the tires.”

As Jonathan points out, the 0.4mm tread was introduced to eliminate overheating and blistering and it does that by removing more rubber that would simply store heat and create issues.

https://theparcferme.com/the-0-4mm-that-is-hurting-f1/

Pour les habitués: Où est-ce que je peux acheter de la marchandise de F1 sur Ste-Catherine ce week-end? Je vais faire un tour downtown demain soir. L’année passé y’avait quelques pop-up store avec plein de gear des équipes...

Genre chandail et casquette de RedBull Racing.

Pour les habitués: Où est-ce que je peux acheter de la marchandise de F1 sur Ste-Catherine ce week-end? Je vais faire un tour downtown demain soir. L’année passé y’avait quelques pop-up store avec plein de gear des équipes...

Genre chandail et casquette de RedBull Racing.
Oui! There are lots F1 official pop up shops. 75$ for a hat 120$ pour the shirt

Hamilton
VER
Botas

Leclerc might be a contender...

I expect Norris to do well..

But it will be warm... interesting the brake management as usual...

Another Merc 1-2 probably with Vettel just fading away like he's been doing all season so far.

Leclerc I like the dude but I see him in the wall while passing Grosjean or Hulkenberg.

Back