2019 Formula 1 season official thread

I’m not really a ham fan but I don’t see how that was terrible enough for a penalty and a point on a license.
On the other hand, had they let that slide, a whole charade of “Mercedes sucks FIA’s cock in the trailer” would ensue

I kinda wished Leclerc would have won this GP this is so heartbreaking for him again he did an awesome job

Great race, one for the ages. I hope the stewards don't fuck this result up. This is what F1 should be every weekend.

Great race, one for the ages. I hope the stewards don't fuck this result up. This is what F1 should be every weekend.

I agree. Great to see Leclerc-Verstappen for the battle. Fantastic drive from the youngsters, including Norris.

Had Ferrari not messed up Seb's pitstop, he would have finished 3rd.

I agree. Great to see Leclerc-Verstappen for the battle. Fantastic drive from the youngsters, including Norris.

Had Ferrari not messed up Seb's pitstop, he would have finished 3rd.
Hill and Brundle explained it well. Racing incident. Leclerc could have defended the corner better, he knew max was going to be there. Max had and held the corner. F1 has too many rules, you want good right racing with 5 laps left. Toss the bullshit rulebook out the window.

Like what Vettel said "decisions shouldn't be made by people in chairs"

Binotto made a great comment about the current rules.

Is this Honda's first win since their return to F1.

The honda engineer was with Max on the podium for a good reason !

It was a nice race and Leclerc will have plenty of opportunities to grab his first pole. He's young an inexperienced in an F1, next time around he will know like everyone else that if Verstappen is chasing you, HE WILL make a move even if that means ruining both your races.

I wish race results didn't come down to total enforcement of the antiquated FIA rule book. F1 needs to spilt from the FIA or re write the rules. How are you going to have exciting racing if there are rules against doing anything exciting or entertaining... It's racing as long as people aren't making blatantly bone head dangerous moves let them race

Confirmed. Victory stands
11ec111a9d69aea92f1f3ef92ea6d15a.jpg

Great race.
Norris will be a very good contender one day with a top notch car.
Racing incident between Lec-Ver. Letthem race for chsist sake...

Oui... je comprends très bien...juste 2 jeunes lions sur la piste...
Je suis la F1 depuis 1976....

Ça aurait été chien de décerner une pénalité à Max . Si on pourrait voir de
telles batailles de fin de course à chaque Grand Prix.

En passant il y a eu un fake sur la décisions des commissaires +5 sec pour Verstappen00d596f423dbf37f15394fb80b2bc46f601a3ae8b075db932cf702390ffd2b9f.jpg

Back