2019 Formula 1 season official thread

Kubica IS NOT slow..do you really have all the info, I trust Kubica on that more that You....as I said Russel has better car and you can add the fact that he is one of the best or the best newcomer;

Williams is in trouble, no money, no results and they might again go for the $$$

Latifi might seem fast, and successful in F2, but now when all the F2 best drivers graduated to F1 it's much easier for him to perform and stand out, he is better that Stroll but not a F1 champion material, but he is very rich and have a family that's paying for him.

I know he is local and many cheers for him but I'm betting; same car same day Kubica is faster

As for Kubica / Russel, same day same car they might shuffle times, but in the long term Kubica is more constant and should perform better in such conditions during whole season.

That being said I still believe that Rusell is a future F! Champ contender

One last thing....Williams is in their own league and Kubica isn't stupid enough to fight for a last or before last position...
Hahahaha Williams no money. Williams is has a solid footing they might not have a ton but they aren't broke . Yes I do know more than what people around here say about Williams. Stop spending time on Reddit or RDS

I spend too much time arguing with muppets

Hahahaha Williams no money. Williams is has a solid footing they might not have a ton but they aren't broke . Yes I do know more than what people around here say about Williams. Stop spending time on Reddit or RDS

I spend too much time arguing with muppets

You're kidding me...currently they looking to sell they engineering sub division....LOL
you're dreaming, Williams is in a very bad shape.

and thank you for calling me a muppet...that's just show how narrow minded you are...

and fyi i don't watch french tv neither browse reddit...

You're kidding me...currently they looking to sell they engineering sub division....LOL
you're dreaming, Williams is in a very bad shape.

and thank you for calling me a muppet...that's just show how narrow minded you are...

and fyi i don't watch french tv neither browse reddit...
You seem to forget that Williams is a publically traded company... most people do.

Yea I must be dreaming ... Must be dreaming that some of my best friends work for the company as well. Must be my narrow mindedness. Keep clattering away at the keyboard.

You seem to forget that Williams is a publically traded company... most people do.

Yea I must be dreaming ... Must be dreaming that some of my best friends work for the company as well. Must be my narrow mindedness. Keep clattering away at the keyboard.

because public companies don't go bankrupt...

and your friend must have signed an NDA and I'm sure he can't divulge all the info to 3rd party....also Russel is very positive about Williams..LOL...it must be a internal policy to put rose glasses on...

I'm just more convinced now that you're really live in a make believe world...keep going and be happy !!!

Le move de cochon de Perez au lap 44 qu'il a essayé de faire sur Albon, le pousser jours poste en plein dépassement, quel sauvage!

Grosjean qui continue a pleurer, vraiment il est dépassé.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Charles is the new star of F1. Really happy for him, he should have already won in 2019, took a bit longer. He's fast and he's humble for a 22 year old. The kid has been stricken by tragedy, first his great friend Jules Bianchi, then Charles dad and now his friend Hubert.

Ferrari did very well to sign him, Charles is a great driver and person for F1. A future champion. Bring on Monza Charles!!!

Thumbs up to Vettel for being a team player at Spa, as a 4 time WC you showed class for once.

Charles is the new star of F1. Really happy for him, he should have already won in 2019, took a bit longer. He's fast and he's humble for a 22 year old. The kid has been stricken by tragedy, first his great friend Jules Bianchi, then Charles dad and now his friend Hubert.

Ferrari did very well to sign him, Charles is a great driver and person for F1. A future champion. Bring on Monza Charles!!!

Thumbs up to Vettel for being a team player at Spa, as a 4 time WC you showed class for once.
Think Verstappen has more bite, is more hungry and fierce than Leclerc. It will make for a great rivalry in the near future.

Envoyé de mon SM-T700 en utilisant Tapatalk

Leclerc ou Verstapen... Deux jeunes loups avec beaucoup d avenir avec deux styles complètement différents.

Se sera intéressant de suivre leur parcours futur.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Think Verstappen has more bite, is more hungry and fierce than Leclerc. It will make for a great rivalry in the near future.

Envoyé de mon SM-T700 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes. He has grown as a racer however he still makes mistakes. Spa is a perfect example, not sure what he saw heading into La Source. He compromised Kimi's and Ricciardo race as well as his own...

We all know Lewis will win the Championship and this year he's still showing why he's well above his team mate Bottas. However, Lewis is no longer the spotlight of F1. Verstappen, Leclerc and others are the future of F1.

Hamilton loves to complain but on most races he's had the best car on the track since 2014. He lost the championship to Nico Rosberg that one time because Nico was more aggressive driver and forced Lewis to make mistakes but notice since then how he's always been teamed with a vastly inferior driver unlike Vettel that had Kimi and now Leclerc - both of whom are easily his match in terms of skills.

I mean on Sunday Kimi was faster than the Williamses with half a floorboard and a crooked car... I have no trouble believing that if Max hadn't stuck his nose where it didn't belong at the hairpin, Kimi would've finished top 10 again with a car that is probably the second or third worse of the field in front of Williams and Haas.

Hamilton loves to complain but on most races he's had the best car on the track since 2014. He lost the championship to Nico Rosberg that one time because Nico was more aggressive driver and forced Lewis to make mistakes but notice since then how he's always been teamed with a vastly inferior driver unlike Vettel that had Kimi and now Leclerc - both of whom are easily his match in terms of skills.

I mean on Sunday Kimi was faster than the Williamses with half a floorboard and a crooked car... I have no trouble believing that if Max hadn't stuck his nose where it didn't belong at the hairpin, Kimi would've finished top 10 again with a car that is probably the second or third worse of the field in front of Williams and Haas.

Kimi would have finished 5th or 6th.

He was really unlucky in 2016 yet he only lost by 5 points. Rosberg was gifted the championship and ran away knowing he would never get another one...

This only shows that car matters...

and on another hand...just for Greg...at F2 times Kubica was faster than both Rosberg and Hamilton....he just got unlucky and didn't get the top shelf car in his carrer so far

tumblr_otlnfaJ8zz1tqggclo1_1280.jpg

Was faster is the key...

I still think if BMW kept up with development in 2008 they could have won it.

I'll let the video speak by itself. Hamilton crashing in that 3-4th race was it? Then he did blow an engine towards the end of the season: Happens. Nico was just better that year.

Last edited:
I still think if BMW kept up with development in 2008 they could have won it.
actually on this we agree...and with an average car..

as for today, Kubica is considering he is fast enough to compete and I believe him....he wouldn't be in F1 otherwise.

He just needs a better car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AXnndHUaOc

I'll let the video speak by itself. Hamilton crashing in that 3-4th race was it? Then he did blow an engine towards the end of the season: Happens. Nico was just better that year.

Lol it was more then just one blown engine... here: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.sky...w-unlucky-has-lewis-hamilton-been-this-season

Also Nico was better? Ham had more poles and more wins then Nico that year from what isee on wiki... but Ham’s DNFs and having to start from the back due to issues caused him that 5 point gap at the end...

Back