2019 Formula 1 season official thread

Either of the two need to happen tomorrow to turn this snoozer around:

1) Bottas takes out Lewis (tired of their lovey-dovey relationship, bring back the Senna-Prost feud)
2) Verstappen jumps Bottas at the start and takes the fight to Lewis.

Corner 1 carnage would be great!!!

Either of the two need to happen tomorrow to turn this snoozer around:

1) Bottas takes out Lewis (tired of their lovey-dovey relationship, bring back the Senna-Prost feud)
2) Verstappen jumps Bottas at the start and takes the fight to Lewis.

Corner 1 carnage would be great!!!
In a perfect world

I dont. I think Hamilton was really being a little bitch on the radio but then again he’s the one in the car and has the feel of it.
After the race he really didnt seem happy towards his team on the choice of tires...that comment about mclaren back in 2007 sounded like a jab to his team...

Why? He's driving like a complete idiot.

His job as a driver is to bring the car to the finish in one piece. Monaco is a near full 2 hour race and he tried to get back into the top 10 in 10 laps taking stupid risks.

Stupid ass Ferrari/binotto took the risk of saying ''I think'' were safe for Q1, why should he care during the race.... At least they put Vet on hard , quite icredible they made the right choice

At least not a 1-2 Merc and Verstappen almost pulled it off.

Charles went for it, he was pretty exciting at the beginning.

Onto MTL...

Moi je vais me taper le Nascar qui joue drette la en Caroline Du Nord,
bin plus d'action que la F1 de marde.

Vois avez vu le close de call de Perez avec les 2 officiels à la sortie des puits????? holy shit that was close...
Chapeau pour leclerc... il pousse le jeunot.
Norris, déception.
Max, typique à lui-même..
Chapeau Hamilton..

Poor Kubica...Williams at it's best again..

They pit slower driver first at Kubica's expense.

Shame on them specially in Monaco when most drivers make mistakes but not Kubica and where he already got podiums with slower cars.

This stupid team is favoring Russel big time and it shows more and more

Vois avez vu le close de call de Perez avec les 2 officiels à la sortie des puits????? holy shit that was close...
/QUOTE]

Yeah that was close.

Reminds me of this in 1991. Turn it up loud and enjoy the sound and the commentary

There was also a bunch of marshalls run over in Vancouver, Montrealer died in that incident.

61729173_10158664254799546_4487584334273839104_n.j  pg

BIi2GkXCEAAJHcE.jpg

quand j'y penses, il y a 2 personne content que Lance Stroll soit sur le circuit F1
1- Perez, parce qu'il le bat toujours avec le même équipement
2- Son papa.

Back