2019 Formula 1 season official thread

I understand, but everything, literally EVERYTHING a driver says in public, for the media, is recorded by like 5-10 voice recorders, cameras and a dozen parrots.
I think we would have heard this from several sources by now. But you never know, we'll see. Like I said, if true I will be disappointed in him.

edit: https://www.planetf1.com/news/leclerc-says-he-was-squeezed-vettel-disagrees/

Asked specifically about closing in on Leclerc, Vettel replied: “No I was going straight.”

But I specifically remember that moment of the interview:
Buxton: "Think you were left enough room to get by?"
Vettel: "Yeah"

https://www.formula1.com/en/video/2...l__Leclerc_left_enough_room_before_clash.html

Anyway, we'll see what happens next.

A take from planetf1.com forums:

I wonder how the 2021 rule changes will affect the signing of the existing and/or new drivers.

If you think about it, very few new drivers joined in 2019. In fact there was just Lando and Russel, everyone else have been in it before.
The drivers are drivers they will be up to speed after a test. RBR IMO might have an upper hand as Newey has been experimenting with such concepts for ages

So stroll got outqualified 18-3 vs his teammate this season......
How does it change your life? Stroll is far from the worst driver ever and certainly more talented than pay drivers of days gone by... Forcing the FIA to put the 107% rule in place

How does it change your life? Stroll is far from the worst driver ever and certainly more talented than pay drivers of days gone by... Forcing the FIA to put the 107% rule in place

I see you got that stick stuck up your ass once again.
Get Stroll’s cock out of your mouth, then we could discuss how he has no place in F1 anymore.

While I’m not necessarily a fan of stroll, there isn’t really anyone that could replace him at this moment.
Latifi hasn’t had an amazing f2 career either, still a nice guy though.

Ferrari boggles my mind, of all opportunities and chances that they could have had this year, whether it’s through gamble, strat or skill, they failed at every occasion.
I feel vettels and Leclercs problem is Ferrari , not the other way around. Leclerc is just having an upper hand out of it for pure driver skill.
I’m hugely disappointed in Ferrari.

The season ended just like it began, Lewis on top and dominant. If anyone had any hope that 2020 will be different, Merc and Lewis just demonstrated their Master Class and Form. Lewis will get his 7th title in 2020 unless Ferrari or RBR truly pull out some miraculous development.

F1 is simply too boring and predictable right now.

The season ended just like it began, Lewis on top and dominant. If anyone had any hope that 2020 will be different, Merc and Lewis just demonstrated their Master Class and Form. Lewis will get his 7th title in 2020 unless Ferrari or RBR truly pull out some miraculous development.

F1 is simply too boring and predictable right now.
I cleaned the house today while the race was on and walked to the bakery for some croissants. Came back and nothing changed
7db8b9ad77708c4ae6f1a53249435b88.jpg

Back