2019 Formula 1 season official thread

I'm all but an F1 fan so my opinion is unbiased.

Wasn't this a douche re-entry coming back in the racing line like this ? Before reading anything online, I thought that was the right decision... Lewis would have definitely passed on this if it wasn't for the douche move. Vettel made a mistake, that's it.

He tried to do exactly the same thing he did in Baku years ago...
He swerved, and rule states you have to wait before regaining the racing line... Vettel will be Vettel. Boring race in general...

He tried to do exactly the same thing he did in Baku years ago...
He swerved, and rule states you have to wait before regaining the racing line... Vettel will be Vettel. Boring race in general...

You are correct, overall it was a boring race. Once again SKY Sports, prior to the race, tried to hype it up. "We have Verstappen, Bottas out of position which will make for an exciting race. The hot weather will play a factor..." blah-blah-blah

If it weren't for Vettel in the lead, Lewis would have stormed away.

F1 is not a sport, it is entertainment at best. This is why it is called the F1 Circus.

Exactly. He says he “didnt see him” (balls...). But regardless, intentional or not, he is responsible for his car. He almost caused a crash, Lewis had to brake to avoid contact otherwise he was in front.

In the end he came back on the track in an unsafe way, which is what he was penalized for.

Cool story....write an email to a ghost of the past and tell them to go penalize him lol

I have a new theory about CJ.

I mentioned a few weeks ago, there is about 1.4% of our population that is part of the LGBT community and have been very vocal about their "rights" to the point that now, 100% of children of school age in Canada, are being exposed to actual subject matter as young as 9 years old, that should only regard 1.4% of the population: The ones who are legit part of the LGBT community.

As it stands now: Statistically, CJ is part of the LGBT community. Very vocal about their opinions and rights, not open at all to listen to what anyone else has to say because their truth is THE truth.

But that's okay, F1 was already dying, it's going to just die quicker with the insipid racing and dumb rule application that are being implemented.

I prophesize that within our lifetime we will see the complete disappearance of motor racing, replaced by eRacing so that the pilots can race balls out without any danger to each other.

I have a new theory about CJ.

I mentioned a few weeks ago, there is about 1.4% of our population that is part of the LGBT community and have been very vocal about their "rights" to the point that now, 100% of children of school age in Canada, are being exposed to actual subject matter as young as 9 years old, that should only regard 1.4% of the population: The ones who are legit part of the LGBT community.

As it stands now: Statistically, CJ is part of the LGBT community. Very vocal about their opinions and rights, not open at all to listen to what anyone else has to say because their truth is THE truth.

But that's okay, F1 was already dying, it's going to just die quicker with the insipid racing and dumb rule application that are being implemented.

I prophesize that within our lifetime we will see the complete disappearance of motor racing, replaced by eRacing so that the pilots can race balls out without any danger to each other.

It is not easy managing millennials and new generations, very opinionated people with limited substance because they have been and remain spoon fed. The trick is to include them in the conversation otherwise they complain, at the end some have valid points but most of the time you simply ignore them...

Like children who get upset when you take away a toy or they iPad, you ignore them and they come back in line.

As for F1 and racing, it is so hi- tech right now that you can just automate everything and have fans control the cars. Just like slot racing.

LG: no one cares about your opinion or your non related tldr stories...

This is a F1 thread... if you dont like my opinion we can debate about it, but i appologize in advance if i dont share the same view as you.

Cool story....write an email to a ghost of the past and tell them to go penalize him lol

LG: no one cares about your opinion or your non related tldr stories...

This is a F1 thread... if you dont like my opinion we can debate about it, but i appologize in advance if i dont share the same view as you.

I'm quoting your response to allroad for reference of how you tend to attack other people and not other people's arguments.

You can TOTALLY have a different opinion by just stating: "...in my opinion Sebastian voluntarily slid across the track to block Lewis from passing him."

The fact remains: You weren't in the car with him and the closest you've probably ever been to an open wheeler is taking a selfie with one at any given sporting event.

When other PROFESSIONAL drivers including ex-F1 drivers and world champions state that it shouldn't have been a penalty because it was racing though, it disproves any partisan theory anyone has.

As an example: Remember when in the Habs thread you bitch and moan at me and V8forever and many others for stating matter of factly, stats in hand, that MB sucks and that he signed Carey Price for too long, too expensive blablabla and so on, and then you retort by telling us that THE OTHER NHL PLAYERS feel that Carey is the best goalie?

Because:

But_Pepperidge_Farm_aint_just_gonna_keep_it_to_Pepperidge__5c6a319f9b808bca3f929f02bc45f1b8.png

You have defeated yourself with your own arguments but then when you have the face to insult basically everyone else that disagrees with your opinionated bullshit then in my opinion - and it's only an opinion - you open yourself up for a good roast.

LG gonna LG.

End of the day, officials determined it was a penalty. Ferrari has appealed so we’ll see if anything changes. If not, suck it up and move on.

If Vettel loses the championship by a couple points we’ll rediscuss, otherwise there’s no point, just move on.

LG gonna LG.

End of the day, officials determined it was a penalty. Ferrari has appealed so we’ll see if anything changes. If not, suck it up and move on.

If Vettel loses the championship by a couple points we’ll rediscuss, otherwise there’s no point, just move on.

No. I want to discuss why you behave like a douche when having a discussion: Does it stem back from something that happened in your childhood or is it a character trait? I need to know this.

Lewis would have done the same...

"I always relish opportunities to battle like we've had," says Hamilton after dramatic Canadian GP; Eventual race winner says he'd have done the same as Vettel in incident that cost the German crucial race win

This is the problem with modern day F1 and life in general, you just can't drive on the track anymore like the Legends did. Too political, rules are too severe, drivers can't express themselves or their talents anymore.

Look what modern F1 is doing to Verstappen...

No. I want to discuss why you behave like a douche when having a discussion: Does it stem back from something that happened in your childhood or is it a character trait? I need to know this.

Start ur own thread buddy. Please stay on topic in this one.

Thank you. Bye.

Ps: if you “need” to know anything about me, your life is sad.

Interesting. I've watched the race.. Vettel had a second slide leaving the grass. If he would have slammed the wall Hamilton would have been in the wreck as well.

The commentary on Sky all supported Ferrari. Even Brundle was shocked

Interesting. I've watched the race.. Vettel had a second slide leaving the grass. If he would have slammed the wall Hamilton would have been in the wreck as well.

The commentary on Sky all supported Ferrari. Even Brundle was shocked

And LEC would have won his first race.

Back