2019 Formula 1 season official thread

so when the music stops, when do you think is gonna be left hanging dry at the end of the season with no seat?

I feel the following people could be left without a seat:
- Hulk (because old);
- Grosjean (because old and not so productive. Again, the "not so productive" could be the external impression plus media that is blowing everything out of proportion. Don't forget HAAS is an american team, the more drama there is the more money can be generated outside of racing)
- Gasly (if he doesn't beat Kvyat especially);
- Antonio Giovinazzi (not much performance is going on VS Kimi);

I wonder if Kubica will be re-signed. He's essentially a full time test pilot for Williams' test sessions during actual F1 grand prix.

Damnnnn
797bb38be2d84fb6586bb80ef828cf28.jpg

Kubica is slow and a pretty meh team player most days... He's not the driver he once was. Haas doesn't need another liability.

Knowing Haas they'll keep Grosjean

Kubica is slow and a pretty meh team player most days... He's not the driver he once was. Haas doesn't need another liability.

Knowing Haas they'll keep Grosjean

Kubica is not slow, hes car is...him and Russel doesn't have same specs car, and Russel always is getting newly developed gear

Kubica is not slow, hes car is...him and Russel doesn't have same specs car, and Russel always is getting newly developed gear
Kubica IS slow but a good test bed, he knows his roll. Even with the older spec cars RUS was still faster by a decent margin in pretty much all sessions. Oddly enough Kubica does have one point so I will not argue that at all. It's cool to have him back but he's not the same calibre of driver he was.

It's not like Williams has tossed in the towel either they are trying to break the rot off. They're almost on par with Haas

I'll just say this. I didn't purchase my 2019 Williams kit.. it was gifted to me

Terrible accident en Formule 2 sur la piste de Spa Francorchamps impliquant 3 pilotes .

L'un d'entre eux le pilote français Anthoine Hubert est décédé.

Ca rentre aux toasts en esti en plus dans cette section là .
Ca doit être une des pire place à spa pour se planter de la sorte.

Fou raide , rip

Last edited:
Kubica IS slow but a good test bed, he knows his roll. Even with the older spec cars RUS was still faster by a decent margin in pretty much all sessions. Oddly enough Kubica does have one point so I will not argue that at all. It's cool to have him back but he's not the same calibre of driver he was.

It's not like Williams has tossed in the towel either they are trying to break the rot off. They're almost on par with Haas

I'll just say this. I didn't purchase my 2019 Williams kit.. it was gifted to me

Kubica IS NOT slow..do you really have all the info, I trust Kubica on that more that You....as I said Russel has better car and you can add the fact that he is one of the best or the best newcomer;

Williams is in trouble, no money, no results and they might again go for the $$$

Latifi might seem fast, and successful in F2, but now when all the F2 best drivers graduated to F1 it's much easier for him to perform and stand out, he is better that Stroll but not a F1 champion material, but he is very rich and have a family that's paying for him.

I know he is local and many cheers for him but I'm betting; same car same day Kubica is faster

As for Kubica / Russel, same day same car they might shuffle times, but in the long term Kubica is more constant and should perform better in such conditions during whole season.

That being said I still believe that Rusell is a future F! Champ contender

One last thing....Williams is in their own league and Kubica isn't stupid enough to fight for a last or before last position...

Last edited:
Back