2019 Formula 1 season official thread

I disagree. Been watching it since the beginning of this season and it's actually entertaining.

Effectivement le Nascar est de tres loin plus palpitant a regarder que la F1 , y'a pleins de revirements de toute sorte a tout moment et tout peut arriver tant que le drapeau a damier a pas sortie,
pi c'est fou de les voir pousser les chars a 320km/h avec 1 cm avec le char en avant et 1 cm avec le char de gauche !! Pi desfois y'en a aussi un coller bin raide a droite et un dans l'cul !

En F1 quand le meneur a prit 25 sec d'avance apres 9 tours oublie ça, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , change de poste pcq ça va etre plate en tbnk comme la majorité des courses F1 depuis keks années.

J'écoutais quand même la F1 jusqu'a l'année passé , cette année je met ça de coté , j'écoute juste du Nascar et moto GP.

Last edited:
I disagree. Been watching it since the beginning of this season and it's actually entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb0pTpqGkpU
Nascar was good in the late 90s and early 2000s. It peaked around 2006-2007. I stopped following religiously after 2011. I just don't have the time to commit to 3-4 hours of stage racing with Rick Allen or Waltrip yelling into a microphone.

I don't know why you posted the seat swap. It proves what? We all know Johnson is a top talent.

Je m’ennuie de la défunte série CART.

To think in the early to mid 90s the series rivaled F1... Then the spilt happened. CART was good for a few more years but really went downhill after 2002/03. After that is was just a running joke

Effectivement le Nascar est de tres loin plus palpitant a regarder que la F1 , y'a pleins de revirements de toute sorte a tout moment et tout peut arriver tant que le drapeau a damier a pas sortie,
pi c'est fou de les voir pousser les chars a 320km/h avec 1 cm avec le char en avant et 1 cm avec le char de gauche !! Pi desfois y'en a aussi un coller bin raide a droite et un dans l'cul !

En F1 quand le meneur a prit 25 sec d'avance apres 9 tours oublie ça, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , change de poste pcq ça va etre plate en tbnk comme la majorité des courses F1 depuis keks années.

J'écoutais quand même la F1 jusqu'a l'année passé , cette année je met ça de coté , j'écoute juste du Nascar et moto GP.
Moto GP c'est vraiment la série a regarder!!!

Nascar j'ai jamais accroché, mais dans mon bucket list je vais aller voir une course en Alabama!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Les seules courses de Nascar intéressantes sont les circuits routiers.. The Glen et en Californie...

Because Nascar is to fucking long and fabricated racing. I stopped watching ages ago

Watching Jacques V was very entertaining on road courses. My moment came in an Xfinity race where Tagliani drove the wheels off his car and was all set to win at Mid-Ohio only to have some hayseed ram him out of the way at the last corner to take the win. Stopped watching right there for good. Meathead racing for meatheads.

IndyCar was fantastic until the split and the redesign of the cars and subsequent drop in speed and sound. The peak was hearing De Ferran's turbo Honda screaming around Fontana @ close to 400kph.

Why no one here watches MotoGP or WSBK baffles me. Five guys finished within 1/2 second last weekend, must have been 50 passes within the top 12. Non stop action for 45 minutes, no pit stops, no refueling, no yellows, no rubbish team orders, just pure racing.

It begins
a92f2881d555eab47b938935991dd1fe.jpg

after watching the Netflix series... is it me or the way I see Lance Stroll is kinda negative? especially the episode 2 or 3 in Monaco where they were showing him and Riccardo having both issues during the race and you could see the difference of attitudes between the two....

anyways lets see this year how he will perform

after watching the Netflix series... is it me or the way I see Lance Stroll is kinda negative? especially the episode 2 or 3 in Monaco where they were showing him and Riccardo having both issues during the race and you could see the difference of attitudes between the two....

anyways lets say this year how he will perform
The situation at Williams was very complex at that point. There is more to than what you saw on tv or read.

However so far so good this session

Back