2019 Formula 1 season official thread

Lol to those that believed that Mercedes was slower than Ferrari

Greg, after session 1 you say "Ferrari is sand bagging", after session 2 you say "Merc is faster". This is only session 1 & 2, let's not pass judgement after Friday practice. Let's wait & see until qualifying and race day. You know it takes a few races to see the true value of a car & team.

However, if Merc is dominant once again it doesn't bold well for F1 who is already in crisis mode. At least the Brits and the Sky Sports Team will rejoice and once again licking Lewis' balls & ass.

C'est plate pour l'écurie Racing Point. Quand les autres équipes travaillaient pour la voiture 2019, Force India était en faillite.

Ils vont avoir un pas de recule toute la saison. J'ai surtout hâte de voir l'an prochain

53425523_2293696870688585_3505399642382663680_n.jpg

C'est plate pour l'écurie Racing Point. Quand les autres équipes travaillaient pour la voiture 2019, Force India était en faillite.

Ils vont avoir un pas de recule toute la saison. J'ai surtout hâte de voir l'an prochain
Most of the development was done during that time. Mid field is very strong this year

Greg, after session 1 you say "Ferrari is sand bagging", after session 2 you say "Merc is faster". This is only session 1 & 2, let's not pass judgement after Friday practice. Let's wait & see until qualifying and race day. You know it takes a few races to see the true value of a car & team.

However, if Merc is dominant once again it doesn't bold well for F1 who is already in crisis mode. At least the Brits and the Sky Sports Team will rejoice and once again licking Lewis' balls & ass.

one thing thats funny.. people that say mercedes is dominant havent been watching actively i guess!! no doubt 2014-15-16 was pretty straight forward..

but lets get real.. 2017-2018 was really close with ferrari. to the point that ferrari and vettel shouldve one AT LEAST one title.. but they failed miserably.. vettel lost his cool many times over the course of those two years.. and it costed them the championship(s)!!

i don't think vettel has what it takes no more, pretty sure even alonso wouldve won the championship with the last two ferraris..
on his day vettel can be the best.. but too many mistakes for someone who makes 30 000 000$ euros a year! lol

even verstappen was coming back strong at the last half of last year.. now they gotta restart with honda, it's another story but still.

cant wait for tonight and tomorrow night!!!

Great for bottas Fastest lap +win! . Also funny to see hamilton moaning on the radio. Ferrari sucked big time, thay have to get their shit straigten up...

Good win for Bottas, dominated the race. I guess drinking during the off season helps.

Spent a total of 10min watching this race, a total snore.

Nice to see so many fans support such a terrible show.

Good win for Bottas, dominated the race. I guess drinking during the off season helps.

Spent a total of 10min watching this race, a total snore.

Nice to see so many fans support such a terrible show.
A total snore? The midpack battles were nuts. GIO put on a great show. Bottas Delivered, Honda delivered, mid field battles all around. Haas pit problems yet again, Ferrari missing in action. Stroll beats Perez to points The battles for that 1pt fastest lap. Awesome

Absolutely great race.

A total snore? The midpack battles were nuts. GIO put on a great show. Bottas Delivered, Honda delivered, mid field battles all around. Haas pit problems yet again, Ferrari missing in action. Stroll beats Perez to points The battles for that 1pt fastest lap. Awesome

Absolutely great race.

You are a much bigger F1 fan than I am. I was once but can't be bothered watching mid pack racing.

Like any sport, I want to see competition for the win and not settle for best of the rest.

Anyways, let's see what the balance of the season brings at the front.

Back