2019 Formula 1 season official thread

Exactly. If Hamilton hadn't passed Vettel and pressured him into a spin, Vettel would have inherited the win. Bottas was invisible during the race and somehow ended up second.
Seems like Bottas is that kind of driver... Don't hear much from him, but he's there

Déçu pour leclerc, il méritait de gagner.
Les Renault, pouf... bye bye..
Vettel, sucks to be him....

Norris, chapeau, j'aime bien ce pilote..

Et GrosJean il finira pas la saison chez Haas...

Well... Sebastian "You spin me right round baby" Vettel sure knows how to make things difficult on himself. He hasn't delivered in the past few seasons. If he thought he would have a clear field when Ferrari got rid of their fastest driver, he is faced with greater opposition still within the team. They either wanted to wake him up or push him out with LEC. If he doesn't show some character and level head this year, his career will be on the downward spiral. The following isn't coming from skysports "for good measure" F1 but I really regret VET's situation. He's fast and he's a racer and there"s no doubt about that. And he is hilarious as a person. I really like him. I wish him a change of momentum.

LEC, what is there to say. Such a heartbreaking situation. He was fast and smart all weekend. VER is fast. I am very excited about what LEC will do in the following races.

HAM: To finish first you need to first finish.

I rarely watch an F1 race but I did Sunday and was pleasantly surprised at some of the jousting early on.
Can feel for Leclerc, what a heart breaker. Quite the anti climatic finish, as I was reminded that this was F1 and not Moto GP.

Trully impressed by Leclerc, bad start and doesn't lose his cool. Nice pass on Bottas and Vettel, on his way to a dominant win until a cylinder failure.

He will bounce back, he's the real deal and glad to see Ferrari going for a young driver.

Back