2019 Spotted Thread

Bonsoir.
1557108844-img-8121-1.jpg

1557108851-img-8134-1.jpg

never heard of him
Wants to build a bridge Sorel to north shore (lol), has a lot of real estate investment, he has a prime lot corner chevrier and 10 in Brossard... Je was also on a reality TV show I think

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wants to build a bridge Sorel to north shore (lol), has a lot of real estate investment, he has a prime lot corner chevrier and 10 in Brossard... Je was also on a reality TV show I think

I'm not sure how I feel about private bridges... You end up with the clusterfuck of Ambassador Bridge very quickly

They're coming... Quick, build a wall!

Apparently these were sold as a Nissan Aprio in Mexico. Curious spot...

Interesting tread on those tires too.

they look like firestone winterforce

firestone-winterforce-uv-cloutable-large.jpg

i saw a hyundai creta in montreal couple weeks ago with mexico plates also... wierd little car

they look like firestone winterforce

View attachment 38619

i saw a hyundai creta in montreal couple weeks ago with mexico plates also... wierd little car

Very close.. Probably a cheaper knockoff.

They looks brand new. My guess? This guy was planning a vacay to Canada and bought into all the hype that there's nothing here but igloos and polar bears. He came prepared. I'm surprised he doesn't have chains :p

ya it seems he made most of his cash from real estate development

ya it seems he made most of his cash from real estate development
Yes

He just bought $23 million land in La Prairie, where the brick factory was, just beside the expensive little neighborhood. So he will resell in lots to construct firms.

I'm sure ViSoR is part of the builders that will buy a lot on there

Back