2019 Spotted Thread

IMG_3166.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4152.JPG

IMG_4166.JPG

IMG_4190.JPG

je suis quand même content d'avoir pu mettre un "check" à coté de cette auto là sur ma liste...

Je reprendrais un MK5 avant un MK4, vraiment mieux paufiné.

Faut les voir comme des autos de collection maintenant; à la manière des Mustang 64 ou des Ferrari 308, aujourd’hui on achète ça pour la balade du dimanche et non pas pour ses qualités routières.

Faut les voir comme des autos de collection maintenant; à la manière des Mustang 64 ou des Ferrari 308, aujourd’hui on achète ça pour la balade du dimanche et non pas pour ses qualités routières.
C'est un peu ça qui est difficile à avaler pour moi, je suis un amateur de performance avant tout (dans tous les sens, pas juste moteur). Il y a des voitures moins cher qui performe beaucoup mieux et qui donne un sentiment plus gratifiant. Juste a penser à une boxster ou une s2000 par exemple.

Mais tu as raison, c'est définitivement un collector un R32 en bon état. J'ai pas perdu d'argent avec mon premier et ça sera le cas pour lui aussi

Went to see some mags from a dumbass in Chambly that I did not buy, but got to see this on the way back! Not my pic but exactly like that when I passed, 10 east was completely closed, kms of still traffic. Could see the fire from miles and miles away. Hope every one is safe.

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2019/07/24/encore-un-autobus-en-feu-sur-une-autoroute

https://i.postimg.cc/506Z771d/4ebe6967-e1bf-46c3-884b-3d1be5655846-ORIGINAL.jpg

The girl i work with for this week said it was a bus from where she works. Everyone was safe.

Went to see some mags from a dumbass in Chambly that I did not buy, but got to see this on the way back! Not my pic but exactly like that when I passed, 10 east was completely closed, kms of still traffic. Could see the fire from miles and miles away. Hope every one is safe.

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2019/07/24/encore-un-autobus-en-feu-sur-une-autoroute

https://i.postimg.cc/506Z771d/4ebe6967-e1bf-46c3-884b-3d1be5655846-ORIGINAL.jpg

apparently,

a guy from club veloster posted last night

he was going down highway 10... traffic stopped in front slowed down, some dipshit smashed into him at 150 never slowed down,

the veloster when flying in a ciment wall and then cut off the bus... then for some reason the bus bursted into flames

not realy sure what or how if possible, but thats what the guy posted, the car is completly totaled

The 1.5m is in the CSR and you need to ride like everyone is trying to kill you. In many areas you can't stick close to the edge of the road (trust me I try) as the road is well broken and not there or you will get doored by someone who doesn't check mirrors. Stop signs now are just an 80$ fine and the same goes with speeding. No more points. I got a speeding ticket on my road bike once.

It works both ways though. You get asshats who park in cycle lanes or drive in them. So it forces you to ride in a car lane or the middle the road. Better yet detours in the city don't make things easy.. perfect example of this is St Urban to Marie Anne.. torn up for construction. Many drivers also forget it's a 30-40kph zone, not a 70+

I will agree though the lack of single file makes me insane. Let's say I want to pass some people I have to swing out into the road. It's the same on deadicated cycle paths such as Lachine canal between the 15 and Wellington. You get propel on bixis riding 4 wide wobbling all over. It's actually safer to ride on St Patrick on that section.

Riding a bike in the city has actually made me a better driver. Everyone needs to get off their phones and pay attention.
This, cant even ride on the side of the road because its Baghdad, you will explode a tire, bend a wheel or get a flat because they put alle the garbage on the aide of the road.

When theres a bike path people are walking on it with they'r dog or a kid like they're allowed to

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Back