FCA devra payer près de 800 millions de $ en lien avec le D-GATE

I have yet to see cars with the same power do 4.6 on the highway going 120, or even 5.2 hauling a jetski behind! It,s not about MPG, it's about the experience while getting those MPG. You'd have to drive like a granny on on overdose of xanax to get the MPG advertised on gassers, while diesels have been notoriously under-evaluating their MPG.

Nope, I'm more than happy with my diesel :D

I have yet to see cars with the same power do 4.6 on the highway going 120, or even 5.2 hauling a jetski behind! It,s not about MPG, it's about the experience while getting those MPG. You'd have to drive like a granny on on overdose of xanax to get the MPG advertised on gassers, while diesels have been notoriously under-evaluating their MPG.

pollueur ! tueur de planète !!

pollueur ! tueur de planète !!
giphy.gif

This, diesel will always beat gasoline, it simply has more kWh/liter of fuel. But cars like the Prius get pretty good numbers, proved to be reliable and the emissions are less harmful

Last edited:
Your post is misleading. Samsung did not invent a new EV battery, just a technique that can speed up charging that CAN be used in EVs. Samsung's interest is in electronics not in auto manufacturing.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I would beg to differ for the following reasons:

Itis a new battery technology because it fast charging AND increases battery life by 50% and storage capacity by at least 1/3 per square inch .

Samsung is 30 companies rolled up into one.

They make tanks !, build the worlds tallest building the burj al Khalifa , and build SSD and highways too. They are doing research into autonomous vehicles too . I would love to buy a Samsung car or one heavy on their tech

Itis a new battery technology because it fast charging AND increases battery life by 50% and storage capacity by at least 1/3 per square inch .

They make tanks !, build the worlds tallest building the burj al Khalifa , and build SSD and highways too. They are doing research into autonomous vehicles too . I would love to buy a Samsung car or one heavy on their tech
Samsung isn't getting into the car business outright but they already supply quite a bit of tech to OEMs specially Hyundai and Kia. I'm sure we will see more idea sharing between them. Koreans don't go all in... They rather partner up so if something goes wrong they can save face

Moi j'en voudrais pas de char samsung. À chaque update OS il va perdre 20hp pour t'encourager à changer pour le nouveau modèle de l'année

Moi j'en voudrais pas de char samsung. À chaque update OS il va perdre 20hp pour t'encourager à changer pour le nouveau modèle de l'année

Ha ha ha oui , meme histoire avec le “Apple Car” , cheque anne tu vas Perdre 25% de ta range ev quand tu telecharges le version Neuf de CarPlay !

Ps we are making jokes about battery ...planned obsolescence....but as Silicon Valley takes over the auto industr this IS going to become our reality!

Back