FCA devra payer près de 800 millions de $ en lien avec le D-GATE

Jeremi01

-- STATISTICIEN --
Ça te scrap un budget de R & D disons lol

J'ai bien hâte de voir s'il y aura des répercussions

https://www.motortrend.com/news/fca...3&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

According to Automotive News, the settlement reportedly includes a total of $311 million in fines, as much as $280 million to settle owner claims, and about $100 million worth of extended warranties. FCA will also pay more than $70 million in state penalties, in addition to the $20 million it will pay to the state of California. FCA didn't admit to any wrongdoing as part of the agreement. Parts supplier Bosch, which provided some of the components, has agreed to pay $27.5 million. FCA says affected customers can expect to receive about $2,800 in compensation.

While I like Jeep , and I love it’s iconic look, I can’t help but not feel sorry for FCA.

If Samsung , LG, and Toshiba can spend A FRACTION of the amount of money paid in fines and lawsuits on better battery R&D ,that will have auto industry use , and get very decent results ie the next Samsung Galaxy in 2020 will be able to charge in 12 minutes, due to carbon graphene ball (battery) technology advancement, why can’t auto makers spend just a bit for battery tech advancement in their vehicles?

I hope that Samsung LG Apple or Tesla destroys all of these cheats with new battery tech or autonomous vehicles (that a driver can manually use).I should be able to go really fast like a Ferrari without ruining the environment.

Addendum: fixed phone auto correct , my bad.

Last edited:
Me demande ça va être quoi le critère pour la compensation / si ça va être dispo au Canada.

J'en avais acheter un neuf, mais je ne l'avais plus au moment que le scandale a éclater. Bon débarras. Ça avais pas mal de problèmes de jeunesse dans notre marché ces moteurs la. Ça va être intéressant de voir l'impact sur la fiabilité de pas magouiller les parametres de l'antipollution (EGR et cie)

while i like jeep , i love the iconic look i can’t help but not feel sorry

. If samsung lg toshiba can spend a fraction of that money on better battery r&d , and get very decent results ie the next samsung galaxy in 2020 will be able to charge in 12 minutes ! Due to carbon graphene ball battery advancement why can’t auto makers spend just a bit for advancement? I hope that samsung lg apple or tesla destroys all of these cheats .
I should be able to go really fast like agents for fast and not pollute the environment .
k.

While I like Jeep , I love the iconic look I can’t help but not feel sorry

. If Samsung lg toshiba can spend A FRACTION of that money on better battery R&D , and get very decent results ie the next Samsung Galaxy in 2020 will be able to charge in 12 minutes ! due to carbon graphene ball battery advancement why can’t auto makers spend just a bit for advancement? I hope that Samsung LG Apple or Tesla destroys all of these cheats .
I should be able to go really fast like agents for fast and not pollute the environment .
What are you talking about??

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Funny how Mercedes removed all diesel engines here and no one made a fuss about it..... was there also some scandal there that we're not aware of ?

Funny how Mercedes removed all diesel engines here and no one made a fuss about it..... was there also some scandal there that we're not aware of ?
BMW did the same thing this year. Not sure if it was because of low sales or something else

My phone auto correct made my blurb look incoherent. The idea was that if auto makers spent a small portion of what they paid in fines on new battery tech , like Samsung etc. They would be in a much better place profit wise and future green tech wise .

BMW did the same thing this year. Not sure if it was because of low sales or something else

who wants a diesel car nowadays when the diesel is more expensive to fill up and that turbo engines can almost match up the fuel economy without having the extra maintenances?

who wants a diesel car nowadays when the diesel is more expensive to fill up and that turbo engines can almost match up the fuel economy without having the extra maintenances?
Yup and all of that extra maintenance is mostly due to restrictive emission devices. It goes hand in hand. So it's just something that's outdated in cars. It's always been a small market in NA.

Back