Official 2020 Toyota Supra

meh 335hp avec la réponse de merde d'un moteur turbo, pas trop certain...

quand tu pense qu'une M2 avec un moteur de ~10ans fait mieux...

C'est certains qu'ils y a le aftermarket, mais sérieux ca coute quoi de le donner de base...

Je vais attendre d'en avoir essayé une avant de me prononcer officiellement, mais à date j'aime le style pas je suis pas convaincu de la mécanique...

Ça m'étonnerais que la supra coûte 50k. Quand la civic type t, golf r et sti peuvent coûter 50k. Je m'attend à rien en bas de 75k. Si elle veut concurrencer la M3 qui coûte combien déjà? Pas loin de 100k maintenant?

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

plus à competitionner la M2 tant qu'à moi. Elle est 65k en incluant plusieurs feature de luxe. Si toyota coupe sur les feature de luxe sur la base, je call 55k

Anyways,

La vrai primeur qui devrait nous intéresser de Toyota au salon de Detroit est la RCF Track edition

https://jalopnik.com/the-2020-lexus-rc-f-track-edition-adds-aero-and-lightne-1831724878

The new model was announced alongside the refreshed RC F. Both the standard RC F and the RC F Track Edition get a 5 HP bump from the same engine that was in the pre-refresh car’s engine, a naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8 that now puts out 472 HP. Both the standard and Track Edition models also get stiffer and lighter suspension bits, more aggressive engine mounts, and redesigned headlights and taillights. The two cars also get a new launch control system that allows the RC F to shoot from 0 to 60 in 3.96 seconds, according to Lexus.

I like it. Look très proche du concept ft-1. J'espère qu'ils vont réellement créer une version avec une manuelle. I would totally be in line to buy it if it drives well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

le problème avec les ISF et RCF ca toujours été la transmission... :(

En plus d'etre automatique, c'est une mauvaise automatique. Un moteur N/A c'est tellement plaisant avec une manuelle.

J'espere que les nouvelles sont mieux!

Ok.... alors ils l’a font moins performante que BMW mais moins chère....

J’avoue que les chiffres officiels me déçoivent un peu. Une Stang ou une Camaro seront bcp plus rapides et puissantes. Ce n’etait pas le cas il y a 25 ans lol

I was shocked to hear 335hp even though that was the most popular rumored number. I thought it would be closer to the 382hp in the Z4. 0-60 in 4.1 is impressive for that power though, in the same league as the Mustang GT and Camaro SS. Let's face it, muscle cars from the early 90's were underwhelming. My MR2 with 145hp was able to keep up with most of them in a sprint. The Supra had it easy back then, the playing field has changed.

I'm still just happy they decided to build a well balanced sports car instead of something that does 0-60 in 3.0 seconds but is complicated and expensive. Leave that for Lexus.

Anyone notice the car Alonso was driving was manual? I know a manual has been all but confirmed for Japan, hopefully we get the option too. I almost feel like Akio was trolling when he said a manual transmission isn't important to North American buyers. For most cars this is true, but there's a reason a 6 speed Supra costs 3 times ad much as an automatic.

I was shocked to hear 335hp even though that was the most popular rumored number. I thought it would be closer to the 382hp in the Z4. 0-60 in 4.1 is impressive for that power though, in the same league as the Mustang GT and Camaro SS. Let's face it, muscle cars from the early 90's were underwhelming. My MR2 with 145hp was able to keep up with most of them in a sprint. The Supra had it easy back then, the playing field has changed.

I'm still just happy they decided to build a well balanced sports car instead of something that does 0-60 in 3.0 seconds but is complicated and expensive. Leave that for Lexus.

Anyone notice the car Alonso was driving was manual? I know a manual has been all but confirmed for Japan, hopefully we get the option too. I almost feel like Akio was trolling when he said a manual transmission isn't important to North American buyers. For most cars this is true, but there's a reason a 6 speed Supra costs 3 times ad much as an automatic.

I noticed the quick heel&toe shot as well I was like wtf?

Then I backed it up and looked again, he is just pressing his toe against the rest pedal lol, no heel & toe there :(

I noticed the quick heel&toe shot as well I was like wtf?

Then I backed it up and looked again, he is just pressing his toe against the rest pedal lol, no heel & toe there :(

Shit, you're right. He's just going from left foot braking to resting on the dead pedal. At a quick glance it totally looks like he's pressing the clutch. That's just fucking cruel to put that in there.

C'est combien finalement ?
Parce qu'on dirait que ça s'enligne pas pour être un bon bang for the buck à date.

Back