Official 2020 Toyota Supra

This thread should be close, Corvette did KO the Supra. Supra is irrelevant unless your a Toyota Fanboy.

I was a big fan of the new Supra but now lol.

Dont tell me any bullshit about not being in the same category. Toyota HQ is shitting their pants big time right now.

The only big problem (wich is a good one) about the new corvette might be they cant supply the demand

There are some intangibles that the Supra offers that is quite unique. I don't think that anyone can argue that a BMW built performance car with Toyota reliability is an interesting selling point. On the flip side people can now buy a BMW performance car without being ostentatious and rocking a German badge and all the social implications that come along with it. These things may not appeal directly to us here, but I assure you these matter to the modern working person looking at this vehicle.

Another thought is, which of these 2 car's design language speaks to women? A super finite percentage of women who would have been interested in the Supra are cross shopping these 2. It's great that the Vette is a gem on paper and offers good value for your money, but ultimately cars aren't bought based on spreadsheet analysis alone. So yes the new Vette is a true enthusiasts wet dream, and it will be a blast to drive and will provide smiles for days, but what percentage of these new C8s are legitimately going to see true daily use?

Ah yes the Z4. The performance benchmark for all

As is, the Z4 is a little roadster, a glorified miata at best.

The real deal would be a Z4M. I dont think BMW invested all this to ditch the Z4 after 6 months vs the C8. Put an M3 engine in a Z4 than we talks.

After that, Toyota fanboy will suck BMW dick to get this version lol I hope BMW will tell them to fck themself if this happen.

As is, the Z4 is a little roadster, a glorified miata at best.

The real deal would be a Z4M. I dont think BMW invested all this to ditch the Z4 after 6 months vs the C8. Put an M3 engine in a Z4 than we talks.

After that, Toyota fanboy will suck BMW dick to get this version lol I hope BMW will tell them to fck themself if this happen.
Z4 was always an odd car for me. Even Z4M.... Then again BMW is an odd company these days so if Toyota paid them enough to make a Supra Gazoo Racing GT-R thing.. they prob would. I'm just really bothered their last two sports cars have been collaborations... Loose collaborations

Only BMW that really interests me now is a 2er Gran Coupe.

Oh que oui

79BE695A-B43F-4C30-9ED6-242E8530694C.jpeg

Je l'ai conduit a icar mercredi dernier et c'est vraiment une superbe bagnole. Très raffinée, assez agile. La transmission ZF est excellente.

J'en ai vu une noire hier vers minuit sur la 440. Jai voulu faire un pull contre lui avec mon grand vitara, ya juste ris. Je comprends pas.

Z4 was always an odd car for me. Even Z4M.... Then again BMW is an odd company these days so if Toyota paid them enough to make a Supra Gazoo Racing GT-R thing.. they prob would. I'm just really bothered their last two sports cars have been collaborations... Loose collaborations

Only BMW that really interests me now is a 2er Gran Coupe.
.. a front-wheel drive answer to the CLA?

.. a front-wheel drive answer to the CLA?
Il y a 10 ans chez Audi et BMW: "on ne veut pas faire de sedan compacte fwd, le marché est pas là ou on veut pas dilluer l'image de la marque". Mercedes s'y met et tout d'un coup c'est un bon marché pour tout le monde...

Reste que Audi c'est vraiment pu si premium que ça avec la A1 en Europe, de base ça ressemble à une polo, même pas d'infotainement de série, pas d'option Quattro.

Last edited:
Saw my 1st one earlier. Much more visual impact that the GT86, very classy in a dark color
d154a6b298c64436239fb257f86a9def.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I'll take the flak if it leads to some but here goes
*Puts on flamesuit*
I have one available. Coming end of August / start of September.
PDSF. Not a penny more, not a penny less.
Black on red leather.

Private message for info. (yes, obviously, I work for a dealership)

*Keeps flamesuit on*

Last edited:
I'll take the flak if it leads to some but here goes
*Puts on flamesuit*
I have one available. Coming end of August / start of September.
PDSF. Not a penny more, not a penny less.
Black on red leather.

Private message for info. (yes, obviously, I work for a dealership)

*Keeps flamesuit on*

Can you lease the Supra? If so what's the residual after 4 years.

ben, c'est supposé être bon à vie. (en se croisant les doigts)
ça aurait être un massive fail si ça aurait été une courroie côté transmission par contre.

Pas pour changer la timing chain mais les cams. Je parle pas d'entretiens içi mais de tuning, c'est quand même une Supra.

Back