2020 Mustang GT500 — has no manual option !

student13

The title says it all folks the mustang GT car for the 20 model year wil not be manual . This I think is big because in past years, the mustang Gt has been an exclusive manual car . Times are changing .

As-tu besoin d'un livre pour savoir comment utiliser un forum automobile. Ce n'est pas une section commentaire de facebook ici...

En passant, ça fait quelques années que la GT est disponible en automatique

De toute manière: la GT, GT PACK II, GT350, GT350R sont tous disponibles en manuelles.

Si jamais tu as l'argent pour t'en acheter une, et bien le CEO de Ford n'est pas fermé à en faire des manuelles

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-sh...ord-mustang-shelby-gt500-dct-manual-possible/

Like Porsche they will put them back in the next gen for the few that actually don't care about 0.x seconds and want the third pedal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Like Porsche they will put them back in the next gen for the few that actually don't care about 0.x seconds and want the third pedal.

Right on , but it makes me happy that stupid manual is dying . Makes no logical sense in terms of power or fuel efficiency anymore .
Computer controlled double clutch transmission should do the shifting I should
Concentrate on the drive .

Right on , but it makes me happy that stupid manual is dying . Makes no logical sense in terms of power or fuel efficiency anymore .

I really don't get it; why would you want manual transmissions to no longer ve offered? Did you have a bad experience?

I don't think a single person has bought a manual car in the last 15 year for the numbers. It's part of the driving experience. I'm also buying manual until I switch over to electric. I don't understand why anyone would go out of their way and mate an ICE to an automatic.

On the contrary I am part of the ones that would gladly sacrifice the 0.x seconds to have the third pedal and practice heel toe and enjoy controlling the mechanical system of a manual transmission.

When you choose 0.x seconds, you know anyway that the next generation will beat you as the newer is always faster anyway. With a manual you don't care as much as it's the driving experience, not the internet stats, that guide your choice.

Unfortunately I am not in the price range to buy any sports car, manual or automatic.

Last edited:

Stupid manual? Let's get to the point. You are mad because you don't know how to drive manual.
Makes no logical sense in terms of powers? The fact is 750hp RWD street car isn't logical. Torque converter transmission are know to handle the power, Dual Clutch not so much.
Fuel efficiency with a M/T? What's the point? Honestly, no one give a shit. Econobox with a M/T or A/T. It's still an econobox.
Computer controlled double clutch transmission should do the shifting I should Sport and luxury brand are laying off the Dual Clutch transmission. The good old torque converter transmission are the new thing.

Va conduire un DCT de merde ford et apres tu va comprendre pourquoi tu acheterais uns mustang manuelle!

Je suis un fan de ford....mais leur transmission automatique ont pas mal toujours été merdique dans tout ce qui est auto et encore pire leur dct qui essaie de se prendre pour des transmission automatique hydraulique......les truck c'est une autre histoire.

Je peux comprendre le fait que vouloir jumeler une transmission automatique à la GT500 afin d'optimiser le rendement de performance, mais c'Est quand même une décision doutable sur le plan stratégique. Tant qu'à ça, je me serais associé avec un autre constructeur automobile offrant une bonne transmission automatique pour être certain de ne pas manquer mon coup.

Triste de voir la boite manuelle disparaître. Aucun intérêt dans les nouveaux modèles. Trop d'électronique, trop d'assistance, trop de modes... Il n'y a plus de contact avec la route et la machine. C'est plus de autos que tu peux avoir le vrai feeling de conduite et wrencher toi même.

Mais faut regarder le bon côté, ceux qui ont des voitures de performance manuelles vont surement garder une bonne valeur de revente car les nostalgiques n'auront plus d'alternatives que d'aller dans le used.

I really don't get it; why would you want manual transmissions to no longer ve offered? Did you have a bad experience?

I don't think a single person has bought a manual car in the last 15 year for the numbers. It's part of the driving experience. I'm also buying manual until I switch over to electric. I don't understand why anyone would go out of their way and mate an ICE to an automatic.

If you're in the market for a Yaris, you still get the manual one for the numbers! Cheaper, faster, more fuel efficient.

If you're in the market for a Yaris, you still get the manual one for the numbers! Cheaper, faster, more fuel efficient.

Faut dire que mecaniquement c'est quasiment une echo 2000 a part que la echo est gearé 3.55 vs 3.73 pour la yaris.

À 700+ HP, avec le torque du supercharger, une DCT fait du sens. C'est probablement un dérivé de la DCT de la Ford GT.

Back