Feedback needed: 2011 Outlander AWD 3.0L

NICOBKN

Hi guys,

My buddy in Calgary is shopping around for a car and found a 2011 Outlander with 170000kms he's interested in.

I was looking for feedback and things to check out before buying the car. He's taking it to a garage tomorrow for an inspection.

Do these vehicles have a timing belt or chain ?

Thanks !

Belt

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...ander,3.0l+v6,1447539,engine,timing+belt,5716

7 recalls.
abd1e6f6c5a423f3b94eeefee6235353.jpg

C'est pas mal des tanks, pas bcp de citrons de notre coté. Pas très raffiné mais très durables.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I wonder why owner satisfaction is so low on that link posted. My only input is that I had one for a rental around 2012. Did over 15,000kms in 14 days and it was overall a pretty pleasant vehicle. Pretty good on fuel, but I can also confirm that you can go through an entire tank of gas in less than 3 hours if you're driving spiritedly.

I wonder why owner satisfaction is so low on that link posted. My only input is that I had one for a rental around 2012. Did over 15,000kms in 14 days and it was overall a pretty pleasant vehicle. Pretty good on fuel, but I can also confirm that you can go through an entire tank of gas in less than 3 hours if you're driving spiritedly.

Because only the 3.0 Automatic is the best, 4 cylinder 2.4 with CVT from these years are crap.

The amount of morons complaining weekly at the dealer is mind blowing. Like dude freaking out that his discs were scratched by the pads and demanding a free replacement because he didn't pay almost 50K for something that looks all scratched up after 20K Km. Or another dude complaining that a protection sticker under a piece of plastic is off by 2mm on one side (still protecting, just see a little more of it). Or the best, "the car decelerates after I remove my foot from the accelerator, my other cars never did that". These are the people leaving all negativity on the surveys after their visits, we read them.

The amount of morons complaining weekly at the dealer is mind blowing. Like dude freaking out that his discs were scratched by the pads and demanding a free replacement because he didn't pay almost 50K for something that looks all scratched up after 20K Km. Or another dude complaining that a protection sticker under a piece of plastic is off by 2mm on one side (still protecting, just see a little more of it). Or the best, "the car decelerates after I remove my foot from the accelerator, my other cars never did that". These are the people leaving all negativity on the surveys after their visits, we read them.

Ah, like those typical negative online reviews where you read it and are left shaking your head and feeling pity for the employee that had to deal with that asshat. Gotcha.

Ah, like those typical negative online reviews where you read it and are left shaking your head and feeling pity for the employee that had to deal with that asshat. Gotcha.
Like on Amazon sometimes a product get only good reviews but once in a while you get someone giving 1 star and complaining.. makes you wonder what kind of shitty customer that person is, I mean there are 100 other customers that bought the product and are very happy with it...

At least I'm not the only one reading the 1 stars for entertainment! lol It really shows how inept some people are sometimes, other times they just got a reject.

Back