Event Coverage: PHOTOS: Salon International de l'Auto 2019

les filles de alfa romeo étaient belles!

Sinon j'ai été hier, la supra est belle, vraiment pas décu du look. Juste dommage pour la transmission, juste à cause de ca j'en aurai probablement jamais une...

La M2 Competition est vraiment intéressante et belle, je suis vendu!

La classe A de MB est superbe aussi, j'ai hâte d'avoir plus de details sur la A35 et A45!

Believe it or not, my 5 Series Touring does. With rear center console down I can fit 2 adult + 2 kids skies (180cm, 164cm, 150cm, 150cm) in the car, poles and 4 ski boot bags. All in comfort with heated seats, heated steering wheel, AWD and great handling.

Downside, the car is getting up in age.

I did get a Thule box last year for safety (better not to have the skies in the car).
You ain't the first one saying that about skis inside. It does make seem if you look at it in case of a frontal collision. Thoses must surely fly away like bullets making them dangerous.

Ended up last week buying from some guy roof bars for my RAV4 and there was a discount on roof box at CT.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

You ain't the first one saying that about skis inside. It does make seem if you look at it in case of a frontal collision. Thoses must surely fly away like bullets making them dangerous.

Ended up last week buying from some guy roof bars for my RAV4 and there was a discount on roof box at CT.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Yup, Thule (or equivalent) box is the way to go.

Back