First accident for me

ITT: The reason why premiums are expensive and dealing with your insurance company is hard.

People losing their minds over small repairs to their 5 year old sedan.

Find something more productive to focus your energy and efforts on. It's not worth the hassle.

I hit a deer with my less than a year old truck. It sucked. They fixed it. I suspect that they used new parts but never cared about it beyond the fact that it looked alright afterwards. That truck is someone else's problem now.

ITT: The reason why premiums are expensive and dealing with your insurance company is hard.

People losing their minds over small repairs to their 5 year old sedan.

Find something more productive to focus your energy and efforts on. It's not worth the hassle.

I hit a deer with my less than a year old truck. It sucked. They fixed it. I suspect that they used new parts but never cared about it beyond the fact that it looked alright afterwards. That truck is someone else's problem now.
Question is though... Which popcorn do you prefer?

Wow i was wondering why this thread wasnt dead yet, it looks like it’s because op is a chauffage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all for informative replies.
Car is finally at BMW Laval who took care of the insurance company in terms of supposedly maximum hourly rate they cover and the origin of the replacement parts. Great service overall as usual.

Back