Grand Tour Season 3

très bien, sauf la partie baggage qui est innutile. le reportage de la porshaaaa est écoeurant.

Quit watching it about 3 ep ago, it feels like same old same old with too much time spent on more bickering. Even the original is annoying when they keep trying to one up each other constantly. Put your d***s on the table and settle it once and for all. ;)

I watch it on my 2nd monitor and only stomach doing whatever to watch carefully when it's good.

I still enjoy the special editions but less and less the regular ones with too much tent time

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

je me demande à quel point ils "vivent" les expérience. Je me doute bien qu'ils faisaient du camping pour vrai, mais je doute qu'ils étaient seulement sur un matelas de sol.

je me demande à quel point ils "vivent" les expérience. Je me doute bien qu'ils faisaient du camping pour vrai, mais je doute qu'ils étaient seulement sur un matelas de sol.
A voir leur face en arrivant, je crois que c'était vraiment, vraiment misérable.

I found Mongolia a little creepy
earily empty
were there even any animals?
and on top of that, the city and everything else was Russian everywhere
I mean yes fuck the Mongoloid Empire that basically murdered and raped millions, but still lol look at them now, a stick shadow of what they were

I found Mongolia a little creepy
earily empty
were there even any animals?
and on top of that, the city and everything else was Russian everywhere
I mean yes fuck the Mongoloid Empire that basically murdered and raped millions, but still lol look at them now, a stick shadow of what they were
A lot of animals!

Back