Grand Tour Season 3

Any good? Haven't watched any episode s

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Columbia and Mongolia 100% worth it. Detroit not bad..

The episode with the Porsche 917 very nice

Some others are not as good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Any good? Haven't watched any episode s

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

perso je trouve que c'est la meilleure saison depuis VRAIMENT longtemps. Super varié (endroit, contenu, présentation), des supercar, des vieilles affaires qui casse, partout dans le monde. Parfois sérieux, généralement pas sérieux; toujours divertissant.

Clarkson was emotional because the crowd and the track was his baby. That was his idea and he brought tg / gt to what it is today. They will still have specials but it won't be the same anymore.

the crowd made it more connected to the people, but lets be honest, it didnt had much to the show.

can't wait to see what they come up with.

There were times where the show was a little stale
season 1 (?) when they make electric generators out of swivel lobby doors and kids pulling on ropes, other episodes like the one in the airport with the electric suitcases, the one in Barbados with the coral reaf etc. That honestly were boring (and non car-related) that I watched while texting or half paying attention. The real good episodes in my opinion were when they'd go on mini road trips or the full-blown 2 parter episodes, so I think moving on from the tent and the crowd and focusing on just the cars/landscapes/road trips will be more enjoyable.

The last episode was pretty emotional and came out of nowhere. For a good minute I was shocked, thinking that it was the end for the trio. The Grand Tour/ Top Gear montage was really nice too.

Looking forward to seeing them back next year! I wonder where they'll go nextjeremy-clarkson-richard-hammond-james-may-and-kirsty-young-national-C0AAY3.jpg
Jeremy-Clarkson-Richard-Hammond-James-May-Featured-01.jpg

Did he just pronounce seamen as semen lol

giphy.gif

Back