Alonso wins Rolex 24 at Daytona

Where did the Ford GT and the Vettes finish at?
Both vettes died for this.

They crashed into each other early on. #3 lost 7 laps. #4 was leading until 5am and crashed during the rain at T1. He made the caution come out.

The GTs had their share of problems, somehow made back the 3-4 lap deficit. The motorcraft one got punted off by a 911 during the rain chaos. The Castrol one was leading before the last red flag but had to pit for fuel under the yellow. Finished 3rd.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Missing Indy 500 and 12hr of Sebring win.

Win is a win, Carl is just being a grump because of the weather
b5d2e9a61a07d6874d24e1f0712867b2.jpg

Nice perf, Alonso is so good in the rain, sucks it has to be under a red flag...Indy here I come:)

Alonso was fun to watch in the wet, especially those dive bombs he made coming into the bus stop during his night stint. Kobayashi did pretty well over night as well. The Jordan Taylor interview while he was getting a massage was kinda funny, that guy cracks me up lol

Also the retro liveries were really cool!

Alonso was fun to watch in the wet, especially those dive bombs he made coming into the bus stop during his night stint. Kobayashi did pretty well over night as well. The Jordan Taylor interview while he was getting a massage was kinda funny, that guy cracks me up lol

Also the retro liveries were really cool!
The moment Taylor avoided that lambo into t1 was a code brown moment for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back