Retrouvons ce crotté / cette crottée. Hit'n'run Île Perrot

Ouch y revole pas mal meme si le gars roulait pas tant vite ! Veux-tu ben me dire où il regardait ?

Faut être guenille en esti pareil hein...

On dirait vraiment que le vidéo est fake.. le mouvement saccadé du gars quand il se fait frapper:/

Ouch y revole pas mal meme si le gars roulait pas tant vite ! Veux-tu ben me dire où il regardait ?

Faut être guenille en esti pareil hein...

J’ai eu la même réaction, c’est fou comment sa prend pas beaucoup de vélocité pour te faire revoller quand la chose qui te frappe fait 20 fois ton poids et qu’elle n’est aucunement ralentie par l’impact lol

C'est un Jeep Liberty out plus gros gens Highlander?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Trop carré a l'arrière pour être un highlander.

Ces sur que si ont avais pas un vidéo d'une vidéo ça aiderais a savoir meton.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

J'aime comment la SQ est pas capable de mettre le vidéo en ligne et film un écran avec un téléphone. Professionnel a fond.

The guy in the Jeep is an idiot for not stopping but take it from someone who runs outside all the time. You always need to be 100% of your surroundings, in front of you, to the side and behind. This person decided to go for a walk in a snow storm dressed in dark clothes with no flashing flight. Reflectors DO NOT WORK. From the video it appears they made zero attempt to even look before crossing.. Now for the jeep driver, those Patriots have pretty large A pillars, You also have a car with very very bright headlights passing at the exact moment the jeep starts the turn creating a black out situation for person walking. In all honesty I don't believe the jeep driver saw the person crossing the street if you look at the all the evidence and the pedestrian if you play the video slowly did not even turn his head until the last moment. However they should have stopped, now its a criminal matter vs an accident.

I beg if you go out at night regardless of the weather act as if everyone is trying to run you over and be visible.

https://www.amazon.ca/Bseen-Running...F8&qid=1548993613&sr=8-3&keywords=running+led I have these and love them.

Back