Best indian resto? In downtown or west

infinite

Legacy Member
As title says, you guys know any good indian restaurant with good price/quality ratio with good overall ambiance?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

On St-Jean it's an Indian restaurant called Sahib.

In Ile Perrot there's one there that is renowned but I've never been. It's called Dev. Heard real good things about it.

Note - I know little or nothing about Indian food. Just been to Sahib twice, was okay for me but I'm not Indian.

Bombay Mahal, Maison Indian Curry and Mahli Sweets. Top 3 indian restaurant in montreal, coming from someone who dated a indu girl for years.

"Good" food comes down to personal taste.

I like shahi palace on sources, it's my favorite Indian restaurant. There is also tandoori bellevue in st Anne de bellevue which is really good.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Pushap in NDG near Royalmount is a good and cheap place but it's vegetarian so no chiken or veal.

The samosa and bhaji are really good and sooo cheap. Good thing to pick up to go

They only accept cash

You can get the meal of the day for like 6.50$

Indian Curry Jean Talon
Ganges NDG
Kuljit VSL
Bombay Choupati Pierrefonds
Tandoori Bellevue St Anne's
Shahib Pointe Claire

Dev isnt worth the drive. I'd rank my No.1 in the West as Shahib but it's also the priciest. Bombay Choupati wins over all

Pushap in NDG near Royalmount is a good and cheap place but it's vegetarian so no chiken or veal.

Celui sur Dollard a Lasalle est croté en tbnk , j'ai été une fois pour acheter des samosas , quand je suis arrivé sur place et vue en arrière du comptoir et dans le resto au complet , j'ai calissé mon camps.

J'sais pas pour les autres Pushap mais celui a Lasalle est a éviter a moins que ça aille changé , c'est il y a 5 ans.

Maison du Cury on Jean Talon. I haven't found a better Indian restaurant because I haven't travelled to India. And it's cheap.

I used to go there almost once a week when I worked on Rockland.

Maison du Cury on Jean Talon. I haven't found a better Indian restaurant because I haven't travelled to India. And it's cheap.

I used to go there almost once a week when I worked on Rockland.

I've not been to India but there is a large Indian population in Malaysia and yes the food was good.. However I felt the food was better here in Montreal. Pretty much anywhere on Jean Talon will be good. Maison Curry and Indian Curry are about the same. Go to which ever place isn't packed, usually both are pretty busy.

Best I've had was hands down in the UK, It's been perfected.

Gandhi 230 rue St-Paul in the old port. Been there twice and can recommend. Haven't been anywhere else Indian so can't compare.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

+1 for Bombay Choupati in Pierrefonds (Sources corner Gouin). In the same strip mall as Le Milsa.

For a cheap lunch try Spicy Grill (Also on Boul Des Sources, in the strip mall that has Jean Coutu and marche Sheng Tai)

Guys thanks for the input, very appreciated

For now i am leaning toward Le Taj on Stanley, but it would more ideal to have something on the west. I've been to couple of places mentioned here and love them but this is for early vday with the gf, she wants indian but i can't bring her to fastfood style resto lol, it needs to be somewhat nice

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back