Windshield shop recommendation

NICOBKN

Hello,

I used the search option but all the threads are a few years old.

Where does one find a reputable windshield shop with fair prices today ?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

We recently replaced the windshield on one of the work trucks and it was with Vitre-Tech in Ville St Laurent. (514) 856-0580

The windshield was the cheapest compared to everyone else and the installer (Omar) did an amazing job.

We recently replaced the windshield on one of the work trucks and it was with Vitre-Tech in Ville St Laurent. (514) 856-0580

The windshield was the cheapest compared to everyone else and the installer (Omar) did an amazing job.

Dealt with them 8 years ago, and while it was a long time ago, they were very good and fairly priced. Would go back if needed and would recommend.

le dernier windshield que j'ai fait changer j'ai appeler partout dans les petit place supposé etre pas cher..et finalement c'est lebeau qui était 100% dans les prix......mais tu doit demander un remplacement du pare-brise uniquement.
pcq il te font toujours la premiere offre avec tout le kit : job d'assurance, aquapel, wiper etc,etc,etc,......je leur ai dit que c'était pas sur les assurance, qui était pas dans les prix pentoute et que je voulais juste faire changer la vitre...et la personne m'est revenu avec le meme prix (a10$ pres) d'un shop econo(trouver sur kijiji) et c'était a côté de chez moi avec un rdv le lendemain matin si je voulais.

Final Touch in St- Jerome
Stephane is mobile and has the best prices- I have used him exclusively since 20 years!

Back