What to buy....you got 65k

Au lieu de Charger moi je prendrais Challenger Hellcat pcq maanuelle,
707 hp manuelle ça doit etre un esti de trill a conduire.
Ben d'accord pour le stick shift, mais j'aime mieux le look du charger perso... Swap Manuel dans un charger hellcat, je signe ou?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Ben d'accord pour le stick shift, mais j'aime mieux le look du charger perso... Swap Manuel dans un charger hellcat, je signe ou?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Effectivement la Charger a de la gueule en titi au look ,
comme tu dit Charger manuelle serait le summum .

Tu as emprunter pour une voiture de disons 80k used avec scotia ? La dernière fois que je me suis informer ( ok c'était avec Desjardins ) la fille me disait que c'était quasi impossible a financer lol. Avais-tu donné un gros cashdown ?
Scuse, je viens de voir ton message, 20k de down, char de 50k+ tout le temps

Buy my Panamera for half of 65k and invest the rest lol

400hp, awd, sounds awesome and still under warranty

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Je vais surement extend la garantie et la garder si c'est pas vendue dans 3 mois lol

just my opinion.... next time if you can extend the warranty prior to putting it on sale... and then saying it still has XYZ amount of warranty (instead of 3 months).... it's visually much more reassuring and people will pay the extra 3k knowing they're covered

now it looks (not saying it is) like :
-The warranty is ending and he knows the car is troubled and wants to get rid of it before repairs

I wouldn't say this to a guy with a Honda/Toyota but a used Panamera is a different story, I'm sure your car is clean btw

just my opinion.... next time if you can extend the warranty prior to putting it on sale... and then saying it still has XYZ amount of warranty (instead of 3 months).... it's visually much more reassuring and people will pay the extra 3k knowing they're covered

now it looks (not saying it is) like :
-The warranty is ending and he knows the car is troubled and wants to get rid of it before repairs

I wouldn't say this to a guy with a Honda/Toyota but a used Panamera is a different story, I'm sure your car is clean btw

I know what you mean but when I first put my ad up, the warranty cannot be extended because the car was gonna be 10 years old. But 2 weeks ago Porsche Canada changed the warranty rules and cars can have extended warranty up until 15 years. That's why I added this information.

Even if the warranty cannot be extended, the buyer can make a full inspection and repair anything broken under warranty with Porsche. If anything it gives the buyer peace of mind.

I know what you mean but when I first put my ad up, the warranty cannot be extended because the car was gonna be 10 years old. But 2 weeks ago Porsche Canada changed the warranty rules and cars can have extended warranty up until 15 years. That's why I added this information.

Even if the warranty cannot be extended, the buyer can make a full inspection and repair anything broken under warranty with Porsche. If anything it gives the buyer peace of mind.

makes sense if the warranty wasn't available prior

just out of curiosity, how much would it be to warranty a Porsche to 15 years!?! lol

makes sense if the warranty wasn't available prior

just out of curiosity, how much would it be to warranty a Porsche to 15 years!?! lol
It's 4k for 2 years. Whether your porsche is 5 years old or 13 years old, it's the same lol.

Back