Videotron upgrade a 400 mbps gratuit

protip, as soon as the guy pick up the phone, ask him politely to speak to the satisfaction departement and that you know he wont be able to help you.
Pro tip, just go straight to the satisfaction/cancelation.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

My connection from Videotron is pretty stable. Then again I am mostly hardwired with 2 access points for wifi.

If bell had more than 200 in my area I would have likely stayed with them.

This is on wifi now. Are you hardwired devices capable of handling the speed? I know the bedroom tv max out at 300. The wifi can get pretty spotty in my place. Old home with plaster lathe walls..

Bro hardwired at night is garbage... really not stable. It's not like I'm losing connection or my things lag, far from it... it's just advertised versus what I'm getting... meh.... anyways the 400 is enough for everyone, I might honestly lower it to 400 ... our finance department will like the savings lol

protip, as soon as the guy pick up the phone, ask him politely to speak to the satisfaction departement and that you know he wont be able to help you.

The first 2x I just spoke to customer service. The 3rd time I spoke to account/billing. And they gave me the deal.

Bro hardwired at night is garbage... really not stable. It's not like I'm losing connection or my things lag, far from it... it's just advertised versus what I'm getting... meh.... anyways the 400 is enough for everyone, I might honestly lower it to 400 ... our finance department will like the savings lol
What are you using for a switch ? Hardwired isn't stable? Are you smoking treeez?

Je suis surpris que c'est pas tout le monde ici qui ont bell fibe.

J'ai ça dans mon trou de St-Profond-du-creux

Bell n'est même pas une option dans mon secteur.

Bell offre, au mieux, 50mbps. Vidétron offre, au mieux, 940mbps.

Mais faut pas se surprendre, c'est un cartel: chacun a son territoire.

Bon je viens de dealé avec la satisfaction... ils me donnent le 400/50 pour le même prix que j’avais mon 30/10 —> 55$

Ils m’ont dit que j’aurais besoin de 2 modems ??? Le tech passe demain soir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bon je viens de dealé avec la satisfaction... ils me donnent le 400/50 pour le même prix que j’avais mon 30/10 —> 55$

Modem+ the shitty Videotron router ?

Ha c’est Peut-être ça, mais j’ai déjà mon setup pas mal mieux que leur router

a tu la telephonie? si oui ben il te faut 2 modem car le modem telephonique le plus récent fait maximum 200/30

gratuit? lol je viens de recevoir leur lettre d'augmentation de 3$/mois "pour garder le meilleur service"

fuckoff gratuit!

Bell est pas ici a cause de Telus, mais Videotron oui. donc oui ya un certain Cartel.

Cest pas du tout une question de cartel....
On a des pourparler avec le crtc au travail...et les raisons de partage de territoire n’a rien a avoir quelconque cartel.

gratuit? lol je viens de recevoir leur lettre d'augmentation de 3$/mois "pour garder le meilleur service"

fuckoff gratuit!
Lol. Quand j'ai appelé j'ai même pas demandé pour enlever le 3$ pi y me l'ont enlever tout seul.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Back