IPhone 4s secretly sending texts

NoTop5.0

Hi everybody. Anybody heard of this. My wife's phone has a very basic package, text not included, and the bill is showing international msg being sent/received. About 50 of them. There is nothing in the history, and she doesn't know how to text, or use her phone (lol). The battery was changed by me about 4 months ago. I also did a reset on the phone. Still it sends unknown messages.

inb4 : wife is on tinder and cheating on me

Wife is on tinder and cheating on you. I'd dump her.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

...and the bill is showing international msg being sent/received. About 50 of them. There is nothing in the history, and she doesn't know how to text, or use her phone (lol).

dude. really?

10ea2043576c2ac34744fdfe83ea53a4.gif

juste de meme, pour etre ben ben sur, tu as gardé le dit iPhone avec toi voir s'il envoie encore des messages fantôme ? just to be sure.. not that she sends message and erase them after.. :)run:) but maybe she does something that sends message without knowing she is sending them no ?

Doesnt your bill show the number where the texts go to?

No

Disable the messaging app, if you can. See ifthat works.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I had Rogers block all texts, but i want to know if it is an app or hacked SIM

So what's the purpose then?

ok, she barely knows how to use her phone. Her and technology is close to zero

Only for phone calls

It's going to show up in your online account by the way. I have access to that both on my Bell et Koodo accounts.

I can't see them on the online bill, just says 'Canada to/from Intl - Sent 30 msgs'
'

No

Purpose of what?

I can't see them on the online bill, just says 'Canada to/from Intl - Sent 30 msgs'
'

Seriously switch providers if they can’t fix their issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No

ok, she barely knows how to use her phone. Her and technology is close to zero

'

You can view the details of usage towards your account - not going to show on your monthly bill

Seriously switch providers if they can’t fix their issues.

They did fix it by blocking, and this plan is an old plan, $21.00 150min, 600min after 6pm and wknds. She barely uses it. But i want to find out so i don't get screwed up again on my own iphone 5s.

They did fix it by blocking, and this plan is an old plan, $21.00 150min, 600min after 6pm and wknds. She barely uses it. But i want to find out so i don't get screwed up again on my own iphone 5s.

Does she use the phone for work purposes? How important is her phone? Remove the SIM card for a couple of days with proof of it out, or put it on airplane mode. What about changing her number? Back in the days you were able to have ghost lines, meaning people were able to use another number to do such things that’s happening with your wife’s line. Thought maybe security got tighter in the telecom business since then.

Back