If you had to choose: chrysler 300, cadillac sts or lincoln town car (rwd)?

Dans les grosse américaine confortable.....le taurus derniere gen doit etre dans la meme game non?

edit: traction avant par contre...my bad.

I'd also go for the Lincoln.

The STS has a northstar engine does it not? That was the biggest piece of garbage GM never made.

for some weird reason, I like the Lincoln LS.

I challenge you to swap in a GT500/manual drivetrain in one.

69867b506b29637a1d338dba020d1e59.jpg

9ea184c74612deed33599ec71b76bcfe.jpg

What a shit box. Seriously one of the worst cars ever made. Zero quality, zero value.
lol that bad? hahahaha

I dunno, I find they look good and have aged well, design-wise. But yeah maybe mechanically it would be better off with a newer Ford drivetrain?

lol that bad? hahahaha

I dunno, I find they look good and have aged well, design-wise. But yeah maybe mechanically it would be better off with a newer Ford drivetrain?
Aged well compared to what? A rotten apple? Go ahead and waste money swapping in a new drivetrain

Aged well compared to what? A rotten apple? Go ahead and waste money swapping in a new drivetrain
well i mean it's a 3-box sedan, simple, not overdone. It's subjective of course, but I find they look nice, as far as large american sedans are concerned.

I'm curious though; what was so bad about them?

edit: ah it's actually a Jaguar (didn't know that!) That's probably why they sucked.

well i mean it's a 3-box sedan, simple, not overdone. It's subjective of course, but I find they look nice, as far as large american sedans are concerned.

I'm curious though; what was so bad about them?

edit: ah it's actually a Jaguar (didn't know that!) That's probably why they sucked.
Unreliable , expensive to fix and zero quality/value. Such a great car.. the only people who buy them are those that have the budget for a 2003 Civic with 500k but think the LS actually qualifies as luxury. Same group that purchase an Xtype Jaguar and can't afford a control arm

I actually knew someone with the trifecta of fail. Lincoln LS, Caddy CTS (1st gen) and Volvo S80 T6

Great replies guys. For the record i did have a 1996 captice. Great car! I want something newer. The 300 is a decent size. The TC is a couch on wheels.

S Type Jaguar. So you get Jaguar reliability and maintence costs with early 2000s Ford interior and exterior design. Oh neither car has aged well and just gets you laughed at

I did my stage after wicc at hertz. Evap codes out the ying yang and excellent wiring diagrams

Back