Ben Shapiro on the media's coverage Smollett (hate hoax) vs a real hate crime..

I'm on neither side, before I get called biased.

It is ALSO entirely possible that a right winger paid these 2 to do it, then claim Smollet paid them to do it.

I'm on neither side, before I get called biased.

It is ALSO entirely possible that a right winger paid these 2 to do it, then claim Smollet paid them to do it.

You just showed your bias actually. If your hypothetical scenario was true, you'd be very satisfied. You want that to be the scenario, no matter how little sense it makes.

If you applied just a TINY bit of thought to your claim, you'd realise that no, it's not entirely possible in fact it's almost entirely IMPOSSIBLE.

Smollett’s initial reports claimed two white men were the assailants of a violent racist, homophobic attack where he was called the n-word, suffered bleach being thrown on his person while his attackers yelled “MAGA country” and hung a noose around his neck.

WHITE MEN.

9884550-6711203-image-m-13_1550280075499.jpg

I suppose it's entirely possible that they were wearing some very elaborate whiteface ;P

I know it hurts, but Smollett is full of shit and like all the other false racial attack claims, it has done nothing but backfired and damaged their bullshit "cause". MLK would be so ashamed..

When the initial story came out in January I was in the car with my wife and it was all over the news. She thought it was awful and I said to wait because we've had this type of hoax in the past.

I reminded her that in the weeks that followed Trump's election there was a Muslim girl that claimed she had been attacked by some boys that were yelling out the Trump campaign slogan and that they ripped her Hijab off her head. This turned out to be a hoax, but the hoax part didn't nearly get as much attention as her initial claim.

In fact I'm not sure if she had any fallout from her false claims.

Now moving on to this guy's claims and as I stated in a prior thread, I sincerely hope if it turns out to be a hoax that he will be charged with filing a false police report and receive the matching sentence.

You just showed your bias actually. If your hypothetical scenario was true, you'd be very satisfied. You want that to be the scenario, no matter how little sense it makes.

If you applied just a TINY bit of thought to your claim, you'd realise that no, it's not entirely possible in fact it's almost entirely IMPOSSIBLE.

Smollett’s initial reports claimed two white men were the assailants of a violent racist, homophobic attack where he was called the n-word, suffered bleach being thrown on his person while his attackers yelled “MAGA country” and hung a noose around his neck.

WHITE MEN.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/16/01/9884550-6711203-image-m-13_1550280075499.jpg

I suppose it's entirely possible that they were wearing some very elaborate whiteface ;P

I know it hurts, but Smollett is full of shit and like all the other false racial attack claims, it has done nothing but backfired and damaged their bullshit "cause". MLK would be so ashamed..

I would genuinely rather he get caught for lying, I just still believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Stop assuming you know everyones beliefs.

Imaginez une histoire où on pince un voleur qui a fait une invasion de domicile à Brossard. Les policiers l'ont retrouvé le lendemain, chez lui. Chez lui, à Montréal-Nord. Lorsqu'ils se sont rendus chez lui pour le cueillir, ils se sont rendus compte qu'il y avait une jeune adolescente à peau claire. Elle a été cartée: elle était rapportée en fugue. Tout ça, à cause de ce -dividu a trouvé la badge du policier dans le domicile qu'il a volé: il avait décidé de faire main basse dessus.

LOL the lawyer says 'it's not fitting their narrative right now'.

So if I understand correctly there are no white dudes with maga hats walking around at 2am in Chicago when it's subzero with a noose and javel, looking for gay-black men to pick on? damn

The mistake this idiot did is calling the police. The police will actually try to get to the bottom of things. What he should have done is go to the media and the Democrat party. THEN he would have had the outcome he wanted, he would have been declared a national hero, guest hosting on Oprah, photo-ops with Barack and Michelle Obama, honored by the the democrat congress, etc.

Basically, he should have the done the same thing that Christine Blasey-Ford chick did with her fake bullshit story.

a0644986919b53b0c53f.jpg

and not so funny is what this Hoax shit is causing ;
Kentucky man held at gunpoint for wearing a MAGA hat speaks out

Back