Ben Shapiro on the media's coverage Smollett (hate hoax) vs a real hate crime..

would love to know what did his lawyer offered for this deal, at least some celebs go to jail for a day before let out because of "overcrowding"

so he actually did get attached? the hoaks, was a hoaks?

In a nutshell, he sent himself a hoax letter which didn't get enough traction as he wanted so he dialed the victimhood to 11 and said that a pair of maga hat wearing thugs attacked him and put a noose around his neck in the middle of the night because he was gay and black.

Key aspect not often brought up is that the Democrats immediately jumped on board and created an "anti lynching" bill. His shit story fell apart he got charged and the whole thing was a shit show.

I'm willing to bet that behind the scenes the dropping of the charges were more to avoid political scandal for the dimwit Dems than it was to save his sorry ass. Don't forget they're in the heart of Obummerland, there are plenty of strings to pull on.

“After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett’s volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this is a just and appropriate resolution to the case,” the Cook County State Attorney’s Office said in a statement to ABC News.

Prosecutors, however, did not explain how the charges came to be so abruptly dropped, and the record has now been sealed
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...nst-actor-jussie-smollett?utm_source=vicefbus

Smollett.jpg

#Brave
#Hero
#Role Model

I just read up on this, he basically paid 100.000$ bond that will not be reimbursed to make it "all go away."

What a fucking tool. I hope he never finds a job again after this.

I just read up on this, he basically paid 100.000$ bond that will not be reimbursed to make it "all go away."

What a fucking tool. I hope he never finds a job again after this.

His lawyer was in interviews yesterday, he is fighting to recuperate all of his bond money, so I'm not sure where you are getting your info.

Justice = Know the right people, have the money = freedom

Ça toujours été ça

regarde la fille a Amir Khadir , saccage d'une salle d'université , rien, même pas une tappe sur les doigts pas de casier criminelle

regarde Rambo le syndicaleux sur la côte nord , trouvé coupable d'intimidation , rien même pas une tappe sur les doigts , pas de casier criminelle

Back