Food "dealer"

Its not really any different than people buying imported food from UK or EU. Just this is getting blown out of proportion because of "rappers". Shipping isn't cheap either. If idiots are willing to pay stupid money why not?

My beloved Heinz Curry Sauce is 99p in UK at Poundland.. here it's almost 8$ CDN.. some friends of ours have a store that sell British food. The health Canada/CBSA tales are pure horror

Good for him for finding a way to make money. Now watch a bunch of people try and copy him.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Good for him for finding a way to make money. Now watch a bunch of people try and copy him.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
What's funny is now thanks to the all the articles... Rev Quebec and CRA will be up his ass

C'est insignifiant. Quelle perte de temps

e137ba16b7f73b008be4387b3562f30f.jpg

C’est l’enfer comment y’a un marché pour toute, aussi stupide que ca puisse sembler......

Rappers, lul.

What's funny is now thanks to the all the articles... Rev Quebec and CRA will be up his ass

He's an idiot..... yes he's making easy money, but why in the world go on the record saying you're sending the shit through regular mail, making X amount.....

I agree, CRA will be all over him and he might also get the FDA knocking on his door again....

man all he had to do is STFU and make his money/not tell anyone

Back