Prime Air (Atlas Air) 767 Crash

Gregster

Legacy Member
Prime Air 763 crashed on approached to IAH. Whatever happened , happened fast. No mayday call, everything was normal. Crash scene is just Amazon boxes

Seeing how Amazon runs their warehouses according to a book I read I am not fully surprised at this.

Wondering how experienced their crew are?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yikes. Disorientation in IMC? He started a right turn, then left and down in a smooth movement. Either unable or unwilling to maneuver out of it. Might have thought he was returning to level and didn't trust the instruments.

Seeing how Amazon runs their warehouses according to a book I read I am not fully surprised at this.

Wondering how experienced their crew are?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If you think that you have issues, its not Kalitta... Atlas Air runs the flights for Amazon... You have an experienced crew in a generally-well-maintained aircraft flown by a HUGE Part 121 airline flying in conditions seen every day. Nobody is going to be able to do more than throw darts at a dartboard until NTSB reads out the CVR and FDR, which they apparently already have..... This isn't 12$hr warehouse pickers. Before we start thinking "Bomb" placed by amazon worker.. the warehouses have TSA style security entry/exit

Everything was fine until around 7000ft. Did the plane hit the water in one piece?

Last edited:
Yikes. Disorientation in IMC? He started a right turn, then left and down in a smooth movement. Either unable or unwilling to maneuver out of it. Might have thought he was returning to level and didn't trust the instruments.

If you listen to ATC she said they lost the transponder and only had them on primary radar.. thats something to note.

Did the plane hit the water in one piece?

That's what I'm wondering too. The scenario fits a pressure sensing bomb, but obviously plenty of other scenarios to eliminate before we go there.

That's what I'm wondering too. The scenario fits a pressure sensing bomb, but obviously plenty of other scenarios to eliminate before we go there.
Pressure sensing bomb? Really? Would have exploded on take off from Miami.. Who would want to blow up a lowly cargo plane anyways

^^ It was one of the theories for the Russian airliner that went down in Egypt a few years ago. Inert on the ground, arms by pressure dropping to say 10,000ft, triggers by pressure increasing during descent. That way it makes a mess at the destination, not at the point of origin. I'm not saying that's what it is, just saying the scenario fits.

Anyway looks like it came down in one piece, no smoke no debris, so it's probably not that.

Last edited:
Je ne comprend rien à vos abréviations d'aviation, c'est comme lire de l'allemand hehe!

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Lâche pas, il reste environ 28 abréviations a décrypter haha

UPS c'est pas les hommes en brun?!

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
non, j'pense que c'est les Nazi.

b95e7b06e656baad827a963e81e362b8.jpg

Pressure sensing bomb? Really? Would have exploded on take off from Miami.. Who would want to blow up a lowly cargo plane anyways

Reminds me a Quantico episode where they where doing terrorism to fuck with Wall Street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me a Quantico episode where they where doing terrorism to fuck with Wall Street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. The plane full of oversized boxes with most likely dildos in them will crash into a swamp causing a huge wall street sell off

The comments here are just as bad as those on airliners.net. plane crash= automatic terrorism

Back