The 35k$ Tesla Model 3 is here

Ronin

Legacy Member
Another thing to scratch off the "naysayers" bullcrap list of things Tesla "will never deliver".

https://electrek.co/2019/02/28/tesla-model-3-standard-battery-interior/?fbclid=IwAR30DwV4UROFbOdg38BPkvbrq8PG1OK2SsaAWTWrwSMZAF2W52t7gmrHkK0

Tesla finally launches base Model 3 for $35,000 with shorter range and new interior

Tesla is finally launching the long-promised standard Model 3 with a base price of $35,000 – fulfilling Elon Musk’s “secret masterplan” released back in 2006.

The automaker is now making several new versions of the Model 3 available with a shorter range and new interior options.

Elon Musk has been teasing an important Tesla announcement this week and now we finally have the details.

Tesla has been gradually releasing cheaper versions of the Model 3 over the last year, but it has never been able to bring the price down to $35,000 – the mass market price that they have been promising.

The standard battery pack and interior has been delayed on several occasions… until now.

The "budget" Model 3 is here... kinda.

Today, Tesla sent an email to its retail stores the details of the announcement of the new options being available to order in the US today and available as soon as next month.

All the details are expected to become available in the next hour, but here what we know so far:

Customers are going to be to order the $35,000 Model 3 with a standard interior and 220-mile battery pack today
Tesla is also making a new “Partial Premium Interior” with better seats than the standard interior available with the standard battery pack for a $2,500 premium

Those two options are significantly bringing the price of Model 3 down:

Si Telsa faisait une mini-van dans le style Mazda5 avec une base de Tesla3, je pense que ça serait un grand vendeur.

Si Telsa faisait une mini-van dans le style Mazda5 avec une base de Tesla3, je pense que ça serait un grand vendeur.

On va voir ce que le Model Y nous réserve mais je doute que le format mini-van soit très populaire ces temps si VS les CUV.

What does 2-4 weeks of Tesla time mean in real life? 47k in Canada for the base before rebates and tax. I like how they toss in gas savings to the price of the car
e3a8ea6b5c15960a3fa42a73884a86b3.jpg

Lol ils mettent le savings avant les taxes

Quand en réalité c'est après taxes. Même chose gaz savings wtf??

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

L'interieur est déja pas écoeurant sur un modèle à 100k, là un modèle à 45k avec un interieur "de base." Ca promet...

350km d'autonomie en conditions parfaite ça donne quoi ? 150-200km en hiver au Québec ?

Tesla’s motto should be: “know you’ve saved X amount of fuel driving our piece of shit, while you could have spent the same amount of money on a 340i m sport”

I drove the most expensive model X
The acceleration is impressive but that’s really all there is to it. With the scrap interior of the Model X I can not imagine what their 35k interior will look like.

by buddy who bought his 80700+taxes....

his exact car/color/options is now 72400+taxes

way to go and stick it to the folks who bought you right off the bat

Lol ils mettent le savings avant les taxes

Quand en réalité c'est après taxes. Même chose gaz savings wtf??

c'est comme ca que ca fonctionne

le rabais de 8000$ du gouvernement est toujours apres taxes

comme nos kona EV ici...

52 000$ + tx + transport + finacement = x - 8000$

c'est comme ca que ca fonctionne

le rabais de 8000$ du gouvernement est toujours apres taxes

comme nos kona EV ici...

52 000$ + tx + transport + finacement = x - 8000$
Je sais j'ai déjà acheté une Volt neuve. Mais que Tesla indiqué son rabais sur le prix avant taxe en plus de soustraire l'essence c'est pas très legit.

En fait ça doit certainement être interdit par la loi au quebec.

Je sais j'ai déjà acheté une Volt neuve. Mais que Tesla indiqué son rabais sur le prix avant taxe en plus de soustraire l'essence c'est pas très legit.

En fait ça doit certainement être interdit par la loi au quebec.

ouin, javais pas vue ''l'economie de gas''

pas super legit et tres trompeur comme formule

I was at the Tesla store inside CF Yorkdale mall in Toronto. The Tesla rep legit told me
This is a 100% vegan interior, 100% vegan leather.
So it's fake leather?
No sir, it's vegan leather. We don't kill animals to wrap our interior.

I got up and left.

The interior is absolute shit for a 80k car. I cannot wait for the Audi etron GT and the Porsche Taycan.

I was at the Tesla store inside CF Yorkdale mall in Toronto. The Tesla rep legit told me
So it's fake leather?

I got up and left.

The interior is absolute shit for a 80k car. I cannot wait for the Audi etron GT and the Porsche Taycan.

if its not animal leather, and not fake leather its because its human leather hahahahaha

So it's fake leather?

I got up and left.

lol @ vegan leather.
jesus christ, call it what it is. is it real or is it fake. Anyway, nothing wrong with fake leather; it's usually tougher and easier to maintain than real leather.

i wonder if it has ethically-sourced glass and a gluten-free battery pack.

lol @ vegan leather.
jesus christ, call it what it is. is it real or is it fake. Anyway, nothing wrong with fake leather; it's usually tougher and easier to maintain than real leather.

i wonder if it has ethically-sourced glass and a gluten-free battery pack.
The way and pollution to get the stuff in their batteries causes way more harm to the environment than the leather inside.

j'ai jamais vu l'intérieur d'une 3 en personne.

Vous diriez que l'intérieur du modele de base se compare a quel voiture neuve?
je parle de confort, gadget, luxe(si il y a), qualité.

pour comparé: on est plus dans une golf, sentra, yaris de base ou une passat, maxima, camry?

Back