Nuts people asking for $$$ to take their lease

i don't care. i've had 5 different Subaru's since 2006 and never had an issue. my original WRX had 420k on the original motor before it went. I don't doubt people had issues with them, especially the non turbo 2.5l but I've never had an issue with my turbo subies! I personally think the biggest issue is the dealer network and not the cars. I've been on this forum long enough to know the hate, but other than a set of tires and a radio software update I haven't had To do anything other than service my 2016 STI.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Pour avoir fait un transfert de bail, les offres qu'on me proposait étaientt risibles. 90% des acheteurs s'essaient avec " donne moi 5000$ d'incentif ", quand t'a déjà mis un gros down et tu as des paiements franchement ridicules. Et le 5000$ est la moitié du restant de ta location....
Demander un montant ou upseller? why not, de toute manière, tu te fais automatiquement négocier à la baisse même si tu affiches le deal du siècle pis t'es déjà perdant.

With any lease transfer take-over, you need to :

1) Not be in a hurry to get a new ride
2) Be ready to move quickly if you spot a great deal (i.e: guy lost his job, needs to dump it)
3) Not be set on a specific color
4) Know what a good lease price is (i.e: did the person get a good deal at the dealer or not)
5) Be willing to negotiate and ask for say 2 months of lease payments + winter tires and walk away if you don't get your deal.

my 2c

J ai transfere sans incitatif, pas de nego et j ai vendu le cat back et les tapis weathertech en plus
J etais pas presse et j ai attendu le bon acheteur

I gave the winters on the qx70 and the mats. Paid the transfer as well.

Folks tried to get 500-2000 and my answer was no

got 14 calls in 3 days and 4 guys that wanted it. First guy was approved and that’s that.

600 tax in for a luxury truck....good luck

but like some of you said jump on the good deals but some people jump and still ask for the moon....

Back