All cars to have speed limiting in EU from 2022?

I'm telling you, I'm on the the market for a 1959 MGA with twin 6V system and positive ground.

Try and plug your stupid GPS nannies now, muthafuckaz!

I wouldn't be shocked if within the next 10-15 years a new law is passed that will prohibit cars older than "x" amount of years. You can drive your old car, but will be taxed out the ass for it.

Je suis certains qu'après ça ça va être la conduite autonome obligatoire dans les grands centres pour réduire la congestion. Et je suis sur que ca pourrais marcher pour la congestion.

Je suis certains qu'après ça ça va être la conduite autonome obligatoire dans les grands centres pour réduire la congestion. Et je suis sur que ca pourrais marcher pour la congestion.
La solution n'est surtout pas le transport en commun...

What should I expect in the south of France? Going there at the end of the month. Never been to yurop

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Il y a des photos radars affichées et des postes de paieage . Sinon, c’est 140 sur l’autoroute sans problème

Also this won't happen in North America. Driving infractions make up a good chunk of many cities budget.. even at a state or provincial level. This is just silly nannies in the EU being exactly that .. silly. Doesn't shock me though, it's one step closer to banning driving all together. Self driving cars only. EU has bigger issues to worry about now than imposing GPS data logging on cars. Although this system is already used on trucks there

I'm telling you, I'm on the the market for a 1959 MGA with twin 6V system and positive ground.

Try and plug your stupid GPS nannies now, muthafuckaz!
lol exactly my thought. It would never come here...but if it did, there would be a huge revolt. Glad my bike has 4 carbs.

What should I expect in the south of France? Going there at the end of the month. Never been to yurop

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

J'y suis allé il y a 2 ans et j'y ai vu des radars photos à tronçons.
Fait chier.
Mais oui, les limites sont souvent plus élevées .
J'ai pas trouvé les conducteurs plus brillants qu'ici par contre.

Back