Leaving Neverland

So where were the parents of all these kids whose anuses were being torn apart my Michael Jackson? Where are the police reports from the doctors that treated these kids?

Y doivent etre a meme place que les preuves de collusion Trump-Putin et celles de Hillary Clinton et "les Democrates" vs Sanders.

Les Simpsons qui retirent l'épisode avec un gros dude qui a la voix de Michael Jackson des sites de streaming et des futures sorties en média numérique... ils vont pas mal trop loin.

Pourtant, ils ont des épisodes avec du monde comme:
Bill Cosby (reconnu coupable devant un tribunal d'agression sexuelle)
O.J. Simpson

Pis d'autres vraiment pas fins
Vladimir Lenin
Slobodan Milošević
Benito Mussolini
Adolf Hitler

J'aimagine que c'est parce qu'il fait sa propre voix mais à un moment donné, ils peuvent pas faire comme si ça n'avait jamais existé.

ils peuvent pas faire comme si ça n'avait jamais existé.

Les curés sont pas pire là dedans pourtant.

Next, Jésus était pédophile et il faut enlever le crucifix de l'Assemblée nationale, ça serait trop beau.

So michael jackson isnt convicted for his supposed crimes and hes blacklisted out of everything. The catholic church is in full repentance for thousands of pedophile cases and they aren't disbanded and shamed into non existence.

Gotta love the double standard.

I'm not excusing the jackson thing, but i mean come on, the parents put their kids in this position. The parents probably took bribes to shut their mouths. Why aren't the kids parents being lambasted in the public eye for their role of complacence?

If some rich millionaire asked me for my kids to do sleep overs with him for mountains of cash I'd have the presence of mind to say are you fucking retarded and not toss my kids into the lions den. This is what pisses me off about society, you get raped oh i was too ashamed to report it, so the rapist gets to make a ton more victims before somebody with some balls reports it. It's like this cosby bullshit. If the first bitch opens her mouth the other 40 don't get raped. Fucking shame on people who keep their mouths shut for money or opportunity and cry about it 20 years later to make another buck when the money runs out. Pathetic

So michael jackson isnt convicted for his supposed crimes and hes blacklisted out of everything. The catholic church is in full repentance for thousands of pedophile cases and they aren't disbanded and shamed into non existence.

I'm not excusing the jackson thing, but i mean come on, the parents put their kids in this position. The parents probably took bribes to shut their mouths. Why aren't the kids parents being lambasted in the public eye for their role of complacence?

If some rich millionaire asked me for my kids to do sleep overs with him for mountains of cash I'd have the presence of mind to say are you fucking retarded and not toss my kids into the lions den. This is what pisses me off about society, you get raped oh i was too ashamed to report it, so the rapist gets to make a ton more victims before somebody with some balls reports it. It's like this cosby bullshit. If the first bitch opens her mouth the other 40 don't get raped. Fucking shame on people who keep their mouths shut for money or opportunity and cry about it 20 years later to make another buck when the money runs out. Pathetic

X 1000 pretty much the best summary in regards to all this on how I feel about it and probably so much more people do as well.

X 1000 pretty much the best summary in regards to all this on how I feel about it and probably so much more people do as well.

appreciate the biggups. I know it can be hard to do the right thing when horrible shit happens but imo you just have to swallow your pride/shame/fear and help the next person so it doesnt happen to them. I feel like if you keep your mouth shut, theres a burden on you for the persons next wave of victims. Had you spoken up people could have been spared. These jackson accusers are like 40 years old. i mean come on, you finally found your voice now? lol fuck off.

I wouldn't do it - hand over my kid to a potential pedophile for money.

Why?

One reason: We are all sitting here chatting on the internet with our bellies full of good food and drink and our beds full of women (GoT reference) but - and I'm not defending the parents one bit - if you or I were starving and unable to feed our kids, and some rich Michael Jackson dude showed up and said: "Hey fellas, why not let me take care of your kid for a few days and I'll give you some money to buy food and drink." the decision might not be that straightforward.

Look at it this way: How much money could drag you under EITHER WAY?

For example: We all say we love our families and jobs and life here in Canada. Let's say you or I came into a lot of money. I mean A LOT, not like 3-4 million $ lot, I mean like 150M$ of laundered money, untraceable but there's a catch: You have to leave your family behind.

We all have a price. Oh yeah that price gets higher with age. Perhaps when I was 23, no kids, leaving my wife for 150M$ would've been super-easy. Now it might take even MORE, but how much?

It's the old adage, novels were written about this, movies shot, songs released...

My take on this is that if your table is filled with food and you're sitting down to eat it, even watching the FOOD channel won't make a difference. Now don't eat all day and watch the food channel...

comme dit si bien manu, cest qui le pire, celui qui encule ou bien celui qui se penche?

Macaulay Culkin était souvent avec MJ, croyez vous qu'il a été souvent, Home Alone avec MJ?

Et pensez vous aussi que sa vinaigrette a salade préfèré était la Neverland Ranch?

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Macaulay Culkin était souvent avec MJ, croyez vous qu'il a été souvent, Home Alone avec MJ?

Et pensez vous aussi que sa vinaigrette a salade préfèré était la Neverland Ranch?

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

tenor.gif

In all seriousness though, no...

donc tous les chanteurs qui le disent directement qu'ils ont tué ou qu'ils prennent des drogues (ils le font tous) sont correct? Au moins MJ n'a jamais eu une chanson dans laquelle il est content d'avoir fait les choses dont il est accusé.

[......]One reason: We are all sitting here chatting on the internet with our bellies full of good food and drink and our beds full of women (GoT reference) but - and I'm not defending the parents one bit [.......]

My take on this is that if your table is filled with food and you're sitting down to eat it, even watching the FOOD channel won't make a difference. Now don't eat all day and watch the food channel...

Between your comment and the one from Strider, my faith in mtlracing just went up, so did the IQ level I think.

Between your comment and the one from Strider, my faith in mtlracing just went up, so did the IQ level I think.

Not sure i get lord galathons point though. i didnt have kids so i can cash them in to get raped if a better offer came around. I love them and I don't care if im eating a piece of shit for breakfast every morning to surive i won't give my kid up to get raped by some rich dude for 100 billion dollars. Some things arent for sale, ever. Would i rape galathons kids for 100 billion to feed my family, that is a different question. Maybe if youre a psychopath you could sacrifice your kids for well being. Most people arent.

I'm also not saying i'd rape kids or whatever lol, it was just to make a point.

Et ça peut aller plus loin aussi. On ne devrait plus acheter du Hugo Boss ou des voitures Ford parce que les propriétaires originaux (Hugo Boss et Henry Ford) étaient des sympathisants nazis notoires...

Tu peux ajouter VW, Porsche, BMW, GM et IBM à ce liste.

donc tous les chanteurs qui le disent directement qu'ils ont tué ou qu'ils prennent des drogues (ils le font tous) sont correct? Au moins MJ n'a jamais eu une chanson dans laquelle il est content d'avoir fait les choses dont il est accusé.

Ta ben raison. Il n'a pas fait de chansons ou il dit avoir fait de la drogue, c'est un dieu qui mérite d'être honoré publiquement.

Ta ben raison. Il n'a pas fait de chansons ou il dit avoir fait de la drogue, c'est un dieu qui mérite d'être honoré publiquement.

tu comprendras ce que tu voudras. tout ce que je me demande, c'est comment ça se fait que d'autres qui incitent à des actes violents dans leur chansons passent quand même à la radio.

tu comprendras ce que tu voudras. tout ce que je me demande, c'est comment ça se fait que d'autres qui incitent à des actes violents dans leur chansons passent quand même à la radio.

C’est un rôle que les chanteurs se donnent la majorité l’ont compris...

La plupart font leurs thugs qui proviennent du ghetto alors que dans la vraie vie une bunch d’entres eux ont été élevés en banlieu et n’ont jamais fait rien d’illégal à part fumer du pot lol

Il y a des choses qu’il faut prendre au second degré, quand le thug dit dans sa chanson qu’il faut pas l’approcher sinon il va te trouer, faut pas trop s’en faire avec ca lol

Back