Recommendation salle reception pour mariage

mig0s

Connaissez vous une place a moins de 1h de Montreal où:

- belle place de ceremonie exterieur

- possibilité d'avoir notre propre traiteur pour la bouffe?

- Sinon, adapter facilement à la bouffe ethnique?

Bonus: possibilité de souper dans une clear tent (voir photo)

On a appelé plusieurs places et la majorité on n'a pas droit d'amener notre propre bouffe. C'est tous owned par des italiens avec un des menus generiques.
C'est pour environ 200 personnes. Merci!
66e8ecb7ecf1ba5f3295754055c5a15d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Je me suis marié au Chateau taillefer lafond a Laval.

Tres beau, tu as la place au complet, c’est leur traiteur mais un tres tres bon!

Si non ya un dude sur MR qui a une salle a ‘re’louer lol

Connaissez vous une place a moins de 1h de Montreal où:

- belle place de ceremonie exterieur

- possibilité d'avoir notre propre traiteur pour la bouffe?

- Sinon, adapter facilement à la bouffe ethnique?

Bonus: possibilité de souper dans une clear tent (voir photo)

On a appelé plusieurs places et la majorité on n'a pas droit d'amener notre propre bouffe. C'est tous owned par des italiens avec un des menus generiques.
C'est pour environ 200 personnes. Merci!//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190305/66e8ecb7ecf1ba5f3295754055c5a15d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

La Toundra

maybe because of the amount of people you'll be this below suggestion isn't the best

but we went to a wedding/weekend getaway at this place
basically its friday lunch till sunday lunch
rooms included for around 100-110 people (the rooms were 3 stars but the hall/exterior was a good 4.5)
got the whole manoir to you and your guests

https://www.manoirmontpellier.com/

In our case they told us its 350$ a head for the weekend (kids free), that was for our rooms, alcohol (which bride and groom supplied), saturday supper (4 course meal bla bla bla), sunday breakfast

The saturday breakfast and friday BBQ/supper was more a party amongst ourselves but the bride and groom supplied everything for that as well

I think its 275-280$ per person and they added probably 75$ a head for the alcohol and food for the friday and saturday morning, which is why they came out with the 350$ a head

still a good bang for the buck since we got to spend the weekend there and enjoy time with friends and family .... if you think about it a conventional wedding hall would charge 180-200$ per head just for 6 hours!

some people found it weird to pay to go but anyone that would bring that up during the wedding I was literally telling them "Oh so you're the kind that shows up to a 200$ wedding and leaves 50$ a head in the envelope?" (FYI I can't stand cheap folks... either don't show up or don't complain or leave less)

I find this kind of wedding flushes out those 50$ gift folks... you're pretty much saying HERE IS THE PACKAGE FOR THE WEEKEND... 110 spots.. merci bonsoir

maybe because of the amount of people you'll be this below suggestion isn't the best

but we went to a wedding/weekend getaway at this place
basically its friday lunch till sunday lunch
rooms included for around 100-110 people (the rooms were 3 stars but the hall/exterior was a good 4.5)
got the whole manoir to you and your guests

https://www.manoirmontpellier.com/

In our case they told us its 350$ a head for the weekend (kids free), that was for our rooms, alcohol (which bride and groom supplied), saturday supper (4 course meal bla bla bla), sunday breakfast

The saturday breakfast and friday BBQ/supper was more a party amongst ourselves but the bride and groom supplied everything for that as well

I think its 275-280$ per person and they added probably 75$ a head for the alcohol and food for the friday and saturday morning, which is why they came out with the 350$ a head

still a good bang for the buck since we got to spend the weekend there and enjoy time with friends and family .... if you think about it a conventional wedding hall would charge 180-200$ per head just for 6 hours!

some people found it weird to pay to go but anyone that would bring that up during the wedding I was literally telling them "Oh so you're the kind that shows up to a 200$ wedding and leaves 50$ a head in the envelope?" (FYI I can't stand cheap folks... either don't show up or don't complain or leave less)

I find this kind of wedding flushes out those 50$ gift folks... you're pretty much saying HERE IS THE PACKAGE FOR THE WEEKEND... 110 spots.. merci bonsoir

if their reception hall can take 200 people, I would be down. Not everyone would want to stay for the night anyways. But it doesn't seem like we can bring our own food. I'll give them a call.
thanks!

Back