Oceano Esquel 105M. Take my Money!

X2

Not sure to understand
https://www.yacht-transport.com/
https://www.sevenseasus.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhYW80ZT74AIVBL7ACh1eSAzvEAAYAiAAEgLL7vD_BwE

Lots of "normal pleb" stuff can be shipped on RORO/ In a cargo hold or even on deck. The super yachts need to go by more specialized transport. Towing is pretty risky unless you are hauling a damaged or scrapped ship. Even then the scrap ships are run under their own power until Alang

Small planes to medium size planes go the same way.. Less risk. I actually know someone that shipped his Piper to the EU in a container

I remember back in 1999 or 2000 my uncle having an 80ft "yacht" or some sort. There was a mechanical failure coming back from Aruba but close enough to FL, the two days of towing at the time was around 30000$ plus whatever the dry dock cost and repair cost. Big money in that business in southern FL.

Prob 5 -7 million minimum a year to operate. Lots of larger yachts are actually "shipped" to destinations such as Carribean, Med, Asia.. as it costs too much to position ship under its own power

Master/Captain- 20-25k a month, Engineer, 15-20k , Chef prob around 10k per month. Those wil be cheap compared to fuel,maintence and port fees

Wait what ? 20-25k a month for a captain ???
Damn, i choose the wrong field lol

Wait what ? 20-25k a month for a captain ???
Damn, i choose the wrong field lol
About $1k per year per foot, USD

You also need the engineer, first mate, bosun, chief stew, chef, 2+ other stews and 2+ other deckhands.

It's just insane how much it costs per year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Oui facilement

Sans compter le 15k minimum d’essence par plein

You aren't filling up with gas.. fire risk is too high and costs too much. Those super yachts aren't burning bunker but marine diesel and they all have bow thrusters/azimuth thrusters. Too keep costs down lots of them these days won't even dock in a port but rather just off shore or in a cove then use a tender, rib boat or similar. Cheaper to free and in some cases if you want to enter the harbor you need a pilot to get on board $$$.

I feel bad for the naval architect that has to make some designers creation float... "It looks pretty who cares if it isnt sea worthy"

You aren't filling up with gas.. fire risk is too high and costs too much. Those super yachts aren't burning bunker but marine diesel and they all have bow thrusters/azimuth thrusters. Too keep costs down lots of them these days won't even dock in a port but rather just off shore or in a cove then use a tender, rib boat or similar. Cheaper to free and in some cases if you want to enter the harbor you need a pilot to get on board $$$.

You’re right! And marine diesel are dirty as fcuk

Les mega yacht reste a l’ancre 90% du temps simplement parceque les port de plaisance sont trop petits pour les accueillirs. Les ports commerciaux ne sont pas une place pour des vacances.

Pour le fuel 15000 litre c’est vraiment pas beaucoup pour des mega yacht.

Concernant le transport des bateaux, les yacht de moins de 100 pieds ce font généralement shipper transatlantique simplement pour une question d’autonomie et aussi parceque un yatch de 100pieds dans de la vague de 20pieds ca brasse en calisse et rend pas le voyage agréable.

S/Y A c'est un bateau moteur avec de l'aide de voiles.

L'autre c'est un vrai voilier.

Black Pearl has two MTU 2000 engines if needed. Either way, it’s called S/Y A, and not M/Y A so it technically counts as the worlds largest sailing yacht.

Black Pearl has two MTU 2000 engines if needed. Either way, it’s called S/Y A, and not M/Y A so it technically counts as the worlds largest sailing yacht.
I don't think A can go under sail power only.

Anyway it's so ugly it doesn't count on both motor or sail.

Man ta vie ca doit vraiment etre de la marde!

Vraiment, a tout les matin je me leve en me disant que j’aurais du faire des choix de vie diffèrent, question de prendre ma retraite a 35 ans au lieu d’etre pogner pour la prendre a un age de vieux croûton de 37 ans

a l'exception de la coque en Alu... c'est un beau bateau mais il est pas a jour VS les nouvelles génération de 50 pieds. Juste par exemple le Amel 50

Tant qu'à acheter un alubat j'achèterais quille rétractable. Et tant qu'à acheter quille rétractation j'achèterais un Southerly!

Tant qu'à acheter un alubat j'achèterais quille rétractable. Et tant qu'à acheter quille rétractation j'achèterais un Southerly!

J'les trouve laid les Alubat Ovni a quille rétractable.

Sinon dans le rétractable ya le Exploration 45 et 52 que j'adore.

Back