Boeing 737 Max 8

What many forget is that "platform" wise the A320 was 20 years "newer" it had also never really undergone heavy engineering besides from a stretch. The 737 appears to have already been at the end of its life with the NG. I sorta feel bad for the guys who had to well on the MAX project..

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but corporate greed came in the way. They didn't want to be behind in sales for 5-10 years the time they came up with a replacement which at that point would have the potential to put the A320 out because it would then be a state of the art aircraft vs a 20+ years old design.

Heck if they would have snatched the CSeries earlier on, they could have made a -500 variant and potentially replace it with that... I guess they were too deep in "development" of the MAX to look at it that way.

I'm still waiting on what the FAA has to say, because its been weeks now that Boeing sent the revisions to them that supposedly fix the MCAS. Still no word on those to see if it'll get air worthiness, at least in USA. Obviously it'll have to be re-approved everywhere along with sim time for pilots. Ultimately, with the whole COVID going on, this is happening at a "good" time since airlines have pilots sitting around which they can send in to spend time in simulators.

FAA is a puppet and this whole scandal exposed that. If the FAA really looked into things they should have figured it out. Especially since the body is old, so they kind of knew it, and they would have concentrated on the new additions, including the MCAS.

FAA is a puppet and this whole scandal exposed that. If the FAA really looked into things they should have figured it out. Especially since the body is old, so they kind of knew it, and they would have concentrated on the new additions, including the MCAS.
What everyone is forgetting is that Boeing was under massive pressure from Southwest and Ryanair to keep the MAX as common to the NG as possible to lower training and crew costs.

What everyone is forgetting is that Boeing was under massive pressure from Southwest and Ryanair to keep the MAX as common to the NG as possible to lower training and crew costs.

Well its clear that it's the main reason why they tried to hide it under the rug but at this point, scrap it and come up with something new. By the time it'll be done, MAYBE, we'll be back to pre-Covid traveling numbers.

Well its clear that it's the main reason why they tried to hide it under the rug but at this point, scrap it and come up with something new. By the time it'll be done, MAYBE, we'll be back to pre-Covid traveling numbers.
Outlook for pre Covid Travel is 2025-26 if we are lucky. That's short term...

...better late than never...
i missed out on the AvE disscussion so here's my take:
His wife is definitely attractive milf. could see her in a reflection in one of his videos.
as for "Mr. Chris" himself, his French reminds me of someone from N-B. and some of the expression he uses in English is no doubt from the Atlantic region. nothing of him reminds me of the prairies.
i'm sure if MR digs deep enough, we can tell who that guy is. we can find out by his guns registry maybe lol

anyway, back to topic

Overwhelming pressure from their essentially captive market made them to it?
Sounds like Engineering lost an arm wrestling match with Marketing / the senior executives and now the company will forever be known for their moral deficiencies.

What's worse? The Ford Pinto or Boeing 737? I can't quite telll...

Overwhelming pressure from their essentially captive market made them to it?
Sounds like Engineering lost an arm wrestling match with Marketing / the senior executives and now the company will forever be known for their moral deficiencies.

What's worse? The Ford Pinto or Boeing 737? I can't quite telll...
Southwest, Ryanair and the other LCCs are their bread and butter for sales. While engineering always loses the work around was genius in theory and maybe practice if the crews were trained for it and had Boeing included the optional AOA sensors etc.

I find it sad that corporate pettiness was too concerned about costs for extra sensors when internal memos do show concern over it.

Lots of airlines who switched to 737 MAX from Airbus had to have done based on on the "deal" they got for 787 delays. The A320neo was always the better aircraft. Just like if I needed widebodies now i would be buying up all the A330 frames z they cheap

seriously no matante, just wasn't ready to see a guy's head blown off at this moment, like wtf.... maybe a freaking warning you f* asholes

lol i see what you did there and thanks because i was looking for the video ever since i saw the meme in YLYL

no, it's correct. the joke is about her wanted to die in a crash but instead, they put her on a safer airplane
I'd fly on a an Air Canada 737MAX no issues

Back