New Zealand mass shooting

I have no idea
I doubt we'll get any info from ther mainstream media on this, however.

What happened to the others arrested? there were 2 mosques shot up at the same time, any news on them?
I've been following this closely on kiwifarms . net , They haven't made this connection yet (to be fair I'm on page 60 of 150)

it's all speculation: was he actually what he says he was ? or a white supremacist? was he really an extreme leftist trying to push gun laws and make the right look bad?

I feel like he was prob just a guy pissed off. He did have some legit grieveances (mass immigration and censorship). The left/politically correct (PC) culture censor anything that goes against their narrative. if it's not ''feel-good'' mainstream opinion (i.e. we're all the same, all cultures are the same, islam is compatible with the West), then you are labeled racist or islamophobe or make declarations that there's something wrong with you. If you take away someone's platform to speak, what do you think is gonna happen? He's gonna just change his mind and agree with you? Obv not. We learned this shit in high school guys: silencing those who disagree with you will not make it go away. We NEED to have everything out in the open. We need to have open discourse, that way those we disagree with don't run off into some dark forum somewhere and let their ideas fester and grow unchallenged.

Never forget, ''I might not agree with your point of view, but I will defend your right to say it until death'' (Evelyn Beatrice Hall summarising Voltaire's free speech views)

Comment from another forum: 'the CHCH terrorist was handled by atleast one overseas intelligence service its either Mi6 (the russians claim evidence on this), Pakistani intel (indians are claiming this), mossad or could be all three. Mi6 makes the most sense to me because of their hand in the likes of hte pee pee dossier and spying on trump and then the pakistani's.'

Https://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2...Lv5yLHnc8eqGEJ8KlUe1KdwN7sycF2zsaqcbHkR1nrRPs

From the same post:
''(...) the working SVR hypothesis that “psychologically damaged” Brenton Tarrant was, indeed, a MI6 “patsy operative” inserted into New Zealand to conduct this massacre in order to damage President Trump, this report concludes, rests on the fact that the entire British government lives in daily fear and outright horror of what President Trump is going to do to them for colluding with Hillary Clinton and the Obama Regime to overthrow him in a coup—the proof of which Trump already has in his possession, but is being ruthlessly battled against by MI6 to keep him from releasing—and who, without a doubt, were pushed into ordering this New Zealand massacre because a few hours earlier, the “unofficial” Trump spokesman, Fox News host Sean Hannity, warned all of these coup plotters on his nationwide television programme that “the Day Of Reckoning is about to break wide open!”—with at least 49 innocent people being massacred in New Zealand less than three-hours later. ''

very interesting find, Grim

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/politique/politique-canadienne/201903/18/01-5218697-armes-a-feu-apres-lattentat-a-christchurch-les-lois-canadiennes-reexaminees.php?fbclid=IwAR2J1dlt_XoR2EHrEs8ZiKKSCOA3j9f35ox2yWpZjSPHdsYsvjjCvLeUWss

Le terroriste a écrit lui même dans le manifesto, que la raison pourquoi il a choisi les armes d’assaut c'est justement pour que les gouvernements et politiciens embarquent dans son jeu. Et bien maintenant regardons les marionnettes qui vont faire exactement ce que que tueur a prédit. Tout cette décision et réaction émotionnelle ne fait que donner la crédibilité à ce terroriste. Ça ne fait que mettre plus d'huile dans le feu, ça ne fait que augmenter la tension entre gauche et droite. Ça ne fait que augmenter le nombre de extrémistes et d'autres attaques similaires.

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/politique/politique-canadienne/201903/18/01-5218697-armes-a-feu-apres-lattentat-a-christchurch-les-lois-canadiennes-reexaminees.php?fbclid=IwAR2J1dlt_XoR2EHrEs8ZiKKSCOA3j9f35ox2yWpZjSPHdsYsvjjCvLeUWss

Le terroriste a écrit lui même dans le manifesto, que la raison pourquoi il a choisi les armes d’assaut c'est justement pour que les gouvernements et politiciens embarquent dans son jeu. Et bien maintenant regardons les marionnettes qui vont faire exactement ce que que tueur a prédit. Tout cette décision et réaction émotionnelle ne fait que donner la crédibilité à ce terroriste. Ça ne fait que mettre plus d'huile dans le feu, ça ne fait que augmenter la tension entre gauche et droite. Ça ne fait que augmenter le nombre de extrémistes et d'autres attaques similaires.

La seule personne ici qui donne de la crédibilité à ce bozo, c'est le monde qui pensent que c'était un génie pour avoir prédis que de tuer un nombre record de monde avec des mitraillettes allait mettre ses dernières sur le feu de la rampes...

La seule personne ici qui donne de la crédibilité à ce bozo, c'est le monde qui pensent que c'était un génie pour avoir prédis que de tuer un nombre record de monde avec des mitraillettes allait mettre ses dernières sur le feu de la rampes...

Jeez, I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better statement than that. Try again, bring out some real conversation.

No one is defending, nor giving him credibility to this pos.

You saw your free false accusation right there? This is why you're part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

Jeez, I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better statement than that. Try again, bring out some real conversation.

No one is defending, nor giving him credibility to this pos.

You saw your free false accusation right there? This is why you're part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

I'm not the one in awe in front of the obvious... joke's on you.

finalement cest un false flag?

2wpoti.gif

Ya tellement de false flag depuis 10 ans que ca veut meme plus rien dire. Lhistoire des chauffeurs de taxi, c'est un false flag pour cacher la vérité qui est comme un elephant blanc dans une piece, mais tlm le sait, fak tlm s'en crisse! Sti chu tanné!

Ya tellement de false flag depuis 10 ans que ca veut meme plus rien dire. Lhistoire des chauffeurs de taxi, c'est un false flag pour cacher la vérité qui est comme un elephant blanc dans une piece, mais tlm le sait, fak tlm s'en crisse! Sti chu tanné!

Les chauffeurs de taxi c'est comme les girafes: Un cou monte.

trop de coincidence. Le terrorist est trop une caricature de media. ca ne serrait loin d etre le permier hate hoax dans deux derniere annees.

La seul chose qui me fait douter est que le terrorist est religieux non politique.

trop de coincidence. Le terrorist est trop une caricature de media. ca ne serrait loin d etre le permier hate hoax dans deux derniere annees.

La seul chose qui me fait douter est que le terrorist est religieux non politique.

Trop de coincidence pour....quoi?

Back